three

| Violet's |
— point of view —

He says as he starts driving faster with dark and lust growing in his eyes.

We arrive at his house and I'm in awe at how beautiful it is.

Ethan; Let's go.

I follow him into the house and he motions for me to follow him. He leads us into a dark room.

He turns on the lights and there's hand cuffs and whips and more.

Violet; Your a kinky fuck.

Ethan; come here.

He smirks and I walked over to him.

He starts kissing me and it turns into a heated make out session. I pull on his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He disconnects our lips and pulls off his shirt and then mine. We both take off our pants while kissing. I'm left in my matching red lingerie and him in his boxers.

He stopped and looked me up and down. We are both breathing heavy.

He kisses me one more time before kissing down my body and leaving dark pink and purple hickeys.

He unclips my bra while still kissing down my body. He pulls down my underwear with his teeth and goes back up to my heat and leaves a kiss on my clit making me slightly moan.

Then he stands up and walks away. I was laying there, naked, watching him.

Violet; What are you getting?

He pulls out hand cuffs and walks over to a bed in the middle of the room.

Ethan; Come here princess.

He says, his eyes dark and filled with lust.

I go over to him and he pushed me on the bed and handcuffed me to it.

He kisses me one last time before entering me making us both let out a moan.

He goes faster and harder and puts his hand up to my throat, putting slight pressure making me a moaning mess.

He pulls out before either of us cum.
He takes off my handcuffs.

Ethan; you don't get to cum babygirl, remember earlier when you were flirting with my brother. This is your punishment. Now suck.

I kiss his tip and trace my tongue from the top to the bottom. I start sucking and he moans. That continues for a minute until he twitches in my mouth, now I know he's about to cum.

Ethan; I'm about to- fuck!

He cums in my mouth and I look him in the eye and swallow.

Ethan; This is only the beginning.

He grabs his clothes and get dressed.

Ethan; We need to head back to work so you can leave with Elle.

I grab my stuff and get dressed and put my hair up with the ponytail I had on my wrist.

We head back to his company.

When we get there, I go to the elevator and It was a awkward silence, the elevator opens and we go our separate ways

Elle; Hey Violet.

Violet; Hey Elle.

I say walking over to her.

Ethan; Violet.