twenty four

He nibbles on my ear and starts kissing down my neck. He lifts up my dress a little bit, putting me on what feels like a desk.

Violet; Wait, no.

I whisper. He stops and looks at me. I look at him and smile.

Violet; What about your family?

He smiles then slides his hand up my dress to my clit. He pulled down my thongs and put them in his pocket before kissing me.

Ethan; You go back.

He whispers. I climb off the desk and in-front off him. I kiss him once more and when i pull back, I bite his lip.

I make sure no one saw me come out the room and walked back to the kitchen. When i walk in the kitchen, i walk over to grayson and Sommer cleaning up.

Violet; Hey gray, can i talk to you outside please?

He looks at Sommer and she nods then we start walking off. I mouth to her a thank you and she smiles. Grayson and I walk outside.

Grayson; What's wrong?

Violet; I had to get out there and i kinda just wanted to talk to you, I'm sorry that sounds rude.

Grayson; She will be fine, my dad was after you but it was only cause you came here for Ethan.

violet; Why does you're dad treat ethan that way?

Grayson; I really don't know, he's never treated me like that.

Violet; Well, maybe thats why he's an ass.

I say with a little laugh.

Grayson; Yeah, probably.

He laughs.

Violet; I'm sorry if i messed up dinner.

Grayson; You didn't mess it up, my dad did.

He says, lifting up my head making me look him in the eyes.

Violet; I didn't?

Grayson; No.

He says, looking at my lips like he wanted to kiss me.

Someone coughs so he stops lifting my face and we both turned towards Ethan while he stood there with his jaw clinched.

I'm not gonna lie, he looked hot.

Grayson; Oh hey, umm I'll talk to you later, V.

He says, walking inside.

Violet; Gray.

I said, trying to get him to stay so i couldn't get in trouble but he left and shut the door behind him so now it's just me and Ethan. I gave him a smile.

Violet; Hi.

I said shyly but he just gave me a look as though I'm stupid.

Violet; Say something.

He walks closer to me.

Ethan; So you like my brother?

He says as he circles me slowly. When he got in front of me i grabbed his arm.

Violet; No, of course not.

Ethan; But you were about to kiss him.

He looks down at me. I looked into his eyes and seen he was beyond pissed, just trying to stay calm.