nineteen

Violet's P.O.V

We finish shopping so we head out to the car. Once we finish putting the groceries in the trunk. I sit on the back of the car and he looks at me, walking closer.

Ethan; Come on, princess. I'm hungry.

He picks me up so i wrap my legs around him.
He carries me to the passagers side and puts me in it then walks around the car and getting in the drivers seat.

Ethan; My turn to play music.

Violet; Really?

Ethan; yeah.

He grabs my phone and plays some music.

3:15 by Bazzi -

We started listening to the song and i could kind of hear Ethan sing.

Ethan; lying next to you, I got a flight in the morning. Got me questioning if what I think is important. I can't even lie, think of you with I'm with her. Look me in my eyes, tell me that you feel different.

Violet; drove two hours, just to stay the night with you.

We sang and jammed to the music.

- 30 minutes later -

We arrive back at our rental and I quickly run inside while he gets out of the car, confused.

Ethan; where are you going?

Violet; I need to pee!

I say and he laughs.

Violet; unlock it!

He walks over to me and unlock the door.
I run to the bathroom and when I get finished I walk to the kitchen because I heard him and when I see him, he's putting food away.
I walk over to him and help him unpack the groceries.

When we finish he comes behind me and whispers in my ear.

Ethan; Go princess .. I'll make dinner.

I turn around and kiss him.

Violet; thank you.

I go and walk to the porch but before i walk out, I turn and look back at Ethan, catching him staring at me. We make eye contact and just for a little fun, I start to strip.

I bite my lip, knowing that drives him insane. Expect for the fact that I was naked.

He breathing gets heavier and his eyes grow lust in them. I giggle at the effect I have on him then walking outside to the hot tub and get in.

- 30 minutes later -

Ethan; Hey princess, dinners ready.

Violet; i was about to get out anyways.

I smile at him. I climb out of the hot tub and walk over to him. He stands there and smiles at me.

Violet; what?

I say, giggling.

He looks me up and down and says-

Ethan; your still naked.