twenty three

I leave the note on the counter and go to my room to get changed.

Violet's Outfit

I put on a little macera and put on lip gloss that taste like strawberry

I put on a little macera and put on lip gloss that taste like strawberry. Then i grab my phone and walk outside so the chauffeur wouldn't wake the girls by knocking.

A few minutes later, a black car arrives and it was Ethan's Chauffeur. I get in and they take me over to Ethans house as I just play on my phone.

We arrive and they open my door for me. I get out and walk up to the front door, knocking. Ethan opens the door and looks me up and down.

Grayson; Hey, V. You look amazing.

He says, pushing past Ethan and hugging me.

Grayson; This is my date, Sommer.

I look past Ethan and saw her.

Sommer; Just for the night.

She says while laughing. Ethan glared at Grayson so he took sommer with him to the kitchen, leaving us alone. I close the front door and turned back towards Ethan.

Violet; Hi.

He just stared at me when a lady came walking in.

??; Who's this?

She gestures to me.

Ethan; My assistant.

He said nicely to her.

Violet; Hi, my names Violet.

??; Hi, my names Lisa. I'm the twins mom.

Violet; Nice to meet you.

Lisa; My pleasure.

I put my hand out but she pulls me into a hug.

Ethan; Okay mom, your suffocating her.

She laughs and stops hugging me before walking to the kitchen.

Violet; Thanks.

He nods shyly.

Violet; Your acting weird.

I say, walking past him to the kitchen. I see grayson and sommer so I walk over to them and we start talking.

Grayson; Lady's, I'm sorry.

Violet; For?

Mr. Dolan; Dinner!

Grayson; You'll see.

He whispers and we sit down at the dinner table . I sit in between Ethan and Grayson while Sommer sits next to Grayson. We sit in silence for a bit.