eighteen

I leave the room and walk out to the porch just watching the waves.

Time skip -

I wake up to Ethan carrying me, i open my eyes a little then closing them again, pretending like I was sleeping.

Ethan; I know your awake.

I giggle and he puts me down on the couch. He goes to walk away and i grab his arm, stopping him. He turns around and i stand up and kiss him. I turn him around making him sit down on the couch, I climb on his lap and start kissing him then his neck.

Ethan; Princess?

Violet; Yes, Mr.Dolan?

I say seductively.

Ethan; Are you sure?

I stop and look at him confused then smile.

Violet; I'm sure.

We start having a heated make out session, he pulls down his shorts and i slide off mine.
I wasnt wearing underwear.

We started kissing again and he was being so gentle. i slid my hand down his tattoo on his chest while we still were kissing.

Ethan; I'm hungry.

Violet; Yeah?

I say smirking at him.

Ethan; I'm talking about real food princess.

Violet; oh .. well, there isn't really much to eat in the kitchen.

I say sitting up on his lap.

Ethan; You wanna go shopping?

This is weird but I'm not rejecting.

Violet; Yeah!

Ethan; Well, come on, lets go take a shower and get changed.

He says picking me up and walking to the room.

We get in the room and he puts me down so I walk over to my suitcase and pick out some cloths while he goes to takes a shower.

Ethan; Princess, you wanna join me?

I bit my lip and get up and walk over to him and he grabs my hand and leads me to the shower. We get undressed and get in the shower and start washing my hair. he gets in behind me and starts washing my body. He traces my body as i turn around  towards him we start kissing when he picks me up pushing me up against the wall, kissing me so passionately. He stops and looks at me, asking if its okay, i smile and nodd my head. He lines himself up at my entrance and enters me slowly making me let out soft moans.

I think I'm falling for him harder and harder.

He starts going deeper and deeper and rubbing my clit making me scream.

violet; oh my god!

i start moaning and breathing hard.

Violet; I'm going to- mhm.

Ethan; Go ahead, princess.

i cum and he pulls out, i look down and he is still hard. I kiss him and then trace my fingers down his body and to his hard on. i start sucking on his dick. He starts pushing on my head making me go deeper, i start humming so i wouldnt gag and i look up and he was moaning softly.

Ethan; Princess .. oh- I going to- mhm.

I start going faster and he looks down and we make eye contact then he cums in my mouth and while making eye contact i swallow then stand up and he kisses me. i finsh cleaning myself up and i get out of the shower, letting him clean up. i go and get dressed.