twenty

Violet's P.O.V —

I sit on the red leather couch and he goes to the dresser and gets something out of the drawer.

Violet; What is that?

Ethan; You'll see, babygirl.

He says pulling down my shorts and gets on his knees then he kisses my thigh. He pulls down my underwear and kisses the circular vibrator and looks me in the eyes before putting them in my entrance, making me let out a breathy moan.
He pulls back up my underwear and shorts.

Violet; Wait, it's going stay inside me?

He smiles and stands up.

Ethan; For now.

He says then kisses my forehead.

Ethan; You can go get ready.

I stand up and look at him confused at why he left the vibrator inside me when it doesn't give me nor him pleasure.

Ethan; Ill be back. I have to go find service to check on gray.

Violet; Okay.

Ethan; Don't take them out, wait for me.

Violet; Yes, sir.

I say sarcastically while laughing slightly.

We kiss then he leads me out the room and locks the door.

Ethan; I'll see you soon, darling.

He pecks my lips one more time and then leaves so i walk into our bedroom and start picking out a cute outfit.

- five minutes later -

I finally found the perfect dress and so I start getting ready.

Violets Outfit -

- 30 minutes later -

I finish getting dressed but I don't put on any makeup because i know that Ethan doesn't like make up and I'm not too very fond of it either.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to the bed and sitting down.

A couple minutes pass before I hear the door open so I get up, and of course, it was Ethan.

Violet; Hey, baby.

He looks over at me and lust grows in his eyes, making me blush from the effect I have on him.

Ethan; wow.

I bit my lip and do a full spin so he can see the full dress.

He walks over to me and pulls me into him.