06.

ORIGINALLY WRITTEN: JULY 09, 2014

EDITED: MARCH 04, 2016

"Hey, Carlie." I say through gritted teeth. If Luke knows what's best for him, he'll run after I'm done with my pizza. After all, foods before dudes.

"Oh I'm gunna-" I stomp on Emily's foot before she can even finish that sentence. No need to be rude and make a scene. She's his girlfriend, not me. Ew, definitely not me. "Ow!" Emily glares at me and forces a smile at Carlie. "Hi."

Carlie's curly blonde hair and blue eyes with mile long lashes make her gorgeous and I can't find a flaw that I can point out to Luke. Her whopping 5'9 figure stands three inches over mine and that smile stays on her face no matter what. Perfect. And I hate her for it.

"Two years, huh?" My voice comes out more bitterly than I mean for it to, making Ashton's mouth form an 'o' shape from surprise. After all, he's probably put together what happened with Luke and me in the elevator.

"Yeah. Best two years of my life." Carlie grins at Luke and kisses him in front of us all. Ha-ha, if looks could kill, she'd have died ages ago.

"I'm trying to eat here." Emily says with an irritated tone, gesturing to the untouched pizza on her plate. The fact that it's remained untouched the whole time defeats the purpose of her statement.

"Well duh, Em," Carlie giggles pulling back, making Em seeth at the nickname that comes out of Carlie's mouth. "It's a restaurant. It's meant for eating in."

I urge to laugh is strong, but the urge to be angry is stronger. After all, her jokes are stupid. I could do much better with even the most serious topic. It's one of my talents.

Emily shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "Yeah, restaurants are meant for eating, not kissing." My eyes widen, but not in surprise. Emily gets her sassiness from me, so she's had a great teacher. My eyes widen more for the fact that I'm excited to see where this semi-arguement goes.

Carlie's smile doesn't falter, which is surprising. Smiling must get tiring at one point. My cheeks cramp up even when I'm smiling for just a few pictures. Then again, I don't like to exercise and I count smiling as a mild form of exercise.

"Oh, well we should probably get going anyway." Carlie says. She stands up and pulls Luke up with her.

"Um, where are we going?" Luke asks with a confused look on his face.

"My sister, Camille, got us tickets for the Ellen Degeneres show, remember?" Carlie's eyebrows furrow and she finally looses her smile. "Don't tell me you forgot."

"I didn't!" Luke laughs nervously and turns towards our booth. "Bye guys, see you later Em, Stasia." Luke nods towards us and walks out of Pizza Hut with Carlie.

"I've never liked her." Michael says, shaking his head as soon as they leave the restaurant. I can still see them out the window, sliding into her sleek car and leaving.

I agree to Michael's statement, but I decide to keep my mouth shut. There's no need to get worked up. It's not like anything happened with Luke and I anyway. Something just almost happened. No big deal.

"Hey, she's nice." Calum protests with a frown. The way he's defending her makes me raise my eyebrows. None of the other boys seem to be surprised though.

"Mate, you fancy Luke's girlfriend. That's why you invite her to everything." Ashton laughs while shaking his head. Michael laughs with him too and fist bumps him.

"She's attractive. You have to admit." Calum says, his cheeks turning a bit pink. I'd think it was a bit cute that he was getting embarrassed if Carly wasn't the reason for it. After all, I believe he could do much better.