07.

I collapse onto the couch in our own hotel room with a sigh of relief. "You could have helped me unpack the last bag of food, Stasia." Emily wails, collapsing right next to me on the couch.

"No." I groan out. "No, I couldn't have."

"Lazy ass." Emily smirks at me and tries to duck as I whack her with a pillow. She's not fast enough though, so it hits her on the top of the head. One point for me.

"So..." I say, staring up at the ceiling while my eyes start to droop.

"I don't like Carlie." Way to be straight forward, Em.

"Yeah, well it doesn't look like she'll be dying soon does it?" My jealousy kind of seeps out on that sentence.

"We should get rid of her." Em says, deep in thought.

Way ahead of you sister.

"And how will we manage to do that?" I snort out. It's impossible. She's perfect.

"Well, Luke did try to kiss you in the elevator."

I sit up and automatically shake my head. "No way are we doing that. We aren't going to tell her that. Do you know how jealous and selfish that would make me look?"

"Come on. Like you haven't considered it already." Emily gives me a knowing look that makes me blush with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I have. But thinking about it doesn't mean that I'm going to do it. If you want to try to get rid of Carlie, do it. But don't bring me into it. Not even anything that is remotely related to anything that I'm involved in."

Emily groans with annoyance. "Fine. You are such a downer."

"Says the one who wants to crush the happiness of a two year relationship."

"Oh, no honey. Luke did that on his own when he tried to kiss you."

I roll my eyes at her still standing grudge. He didn't even kiss me, he just tried to.

I stand up and start to walk towards the only bedroom. We didn't have enough money to buy a bigger suite that would last three weeks. "I call the bed tonight. Have fun on the couch."

"WHOREHEAD!" Emily calls after me with irritation, making me laugh as I hop into the comfortable bed and fall asleep instantly.

-

"Stasia." My name being whispered right in my ear makes my eyes pop open and a scream come out of my mouth as I hop out of bed and grab my bedside table lamp. "Woah there. Put the lamp down." Michael raises his hands to his head in surrender and laughs.

"Michael, how the hell did you get in here?" I set the lamp back down and put a hand over my heart. "You gave me a heart attack."

"Oh no. Do you need CPR? What about mouth to mouth?" Michael smirks and laughs as I throw a pillow at him.

"Seriously, how the hell did you get in here though? You don't have a key card."

"Emily." That one word explains pretty much everything.

"How long have you been here? Are the boys here too?"

"About fifteen minutes. And yeah, the boys are out there in the living room playing some Fifa." I should have known that Michael wouldn't be the only one here. I shouldn't have even asked.

"Do you guys just carry that X-Box with you everywhere?" I mean it as a joke, but Michael just nods.

"Pretty much. Now come on." He gestures for me to follow him, but I just stand there. "Aren't you coming?"

"Yeah, but I need to get ready. Duh. I'm still in yesterday's clothes and I really need to take a shower."

"Right." Michael  tries to hide a smile and goes into the hall, shutting the bedroom door behind him.

Just to be sure no one walks in on me, I lock the door and head towards the shower, stripping my clothing.

I turn the water on and hop in the shower, starting to sing as I wash myself up. Once I finish the song, followed by another, and another, I'm already finishing up washing up and turn off the water, grabbing a towel and drying myself off.

Wrapping the towel around my body, I walk out of the bathroom hooked to the bedroom and go through the small closet of both Emily and my clothes combined. 

Finally, I decide on a plain white t-shirt and some black shorts that have threads hanging from the frayed ends.

After blow drying my hair quickly, it becoming a little wavy, which is natural, I apply my makeup, brush my teeth, and spray on some cotton candy scented perfume.

With one last look in the mirror, I head out of the bedroom and into the livingroom.

"Huh?" This is the first thing that comes out of my mouth when I spot Carlie on the couch with Luke and Calum, playing Fifa like a pro.

Three questions: How is this bitch everywhere? Why is this bitch perfect at everything? And who the hell invited her?