New life

*Andys POV*

"Hey guys," they all looked at me. "Where did Ash and Alex go?"

"I think Ash was gonna show her to the studio." Jake said. Hmm interesting. "Wanna go crash it guys?" I smiled. They all laughed and a chorus of 'yeahs' and 'hell yeahs' came from the group.

We walked down to the basement where our studio was. We stayed in the enclosed space listening to her sing and play guitar. "Wow." Jake said. "Wow is right man. I think she might have you running for the hills Andy." Jinxx said. I laughed. "Look who's talking you're forgetting she's playing guitar to. And she's pretty good at it." They both laughed.

"The only thing they need is a drummer." CC said. The music cut off and I opened the door a little wider. "Holy shit. You are an amazing singer. And the way you play guitar, bunny your amazing." Ash said to her. He got up and highfived her.

"I'll say. Beautiful you were amazing." I said from the doorway. She froze. "Thank you Andy." She turned around.

"Hi," she mumbled. "Are you embarrassed beautiful?" I asked her. She blushed and nodded. "I wasn't going to play for y'all until, well, let's just say for awhile. I'm kinda shy. Only reason I have Ash here is because Andy was busy." She looked down. I walked over to her and hugged her. "I understand beautiful. You were amazing."

She giggled and blushed. "Thank you Andy." We both heard 'awws' coming from the guys. She picked up a shirt that so happened to be laying beside the stool she was sitting on and threw it at them. "Oh shut it guys." They looked at her and then at each other. "You did not just do that." Jake said smiling.

"And so what if I did." She said with an evil glint in her eyes. I back away and she grabbed my wrist. She looked at me and smiled. I laughed at the look in her eyes. "Do you wanna know what happened to people that throw shirts at us?" Jinxx said. She looked nervous.

"They get tackled and sprayed with water." CC said.

"Fuck!" She got up and ran around the room until they were away from the door. She ran out with CC and Jinxx right behind her. Ash looked at me and we ran after them. We heard squealing going up the stairs. "This is gonna be interesting." Ash laughed. I nodded.

We finally got upstairs and heard Jinxx telling her to say uncle and she won't get sprayed. "Never!" She said. "Okay your choice. CC bring the ice cold water over here!"

Ash and I walked in to Jake, Jinxx, and CC holding her down with a bottle hovering over her face. "ANDY HELP!" I laughed. "Sorry Alex but you're on your own." She pouted. Ash went over and helped Jake hold down her legs. "This isn't fair!" She yelled. "Four guys against one girl! It isn't fair. Andy come on help me."

I walked over and grabbed her arm from CC. "Sorry gorgeous." I laughed. "You traitor!!!" She yelled and squirmed.

CC opened the water bottle and poured it all over her. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS FUCKING COLD!" She yelled out and gasped. "Quite a mouth she has on her." Ash said. She looked at him and glared. "Like you're one to talk. 'Big Brother'."

"Oh now that's cold." We released her and laughed. She got that evil glint in her eyes again. She turned to me. "Hey Andy can I have a hug?"

"Oh no you don't." I got up and ran away hearing her right behind me. "Come on Andy I'm not gonna hurt you I just want a hug."

"Nah fuck that your wet." She laughed. "Fine." She stopped running after me and I turned around to her right behind me. "Hi." She said and hugged me. "So not fair!!" I yelled. She laughed and released me. She leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Help me get the guys back?"