No more tears part 3

*Alexs POV*

I looked into his amazing light blue eyes and smiled. "Well well look who's come to visit his soon to be wife." I chuckled.

He just shook his head and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay baby, but you do know we still need to talk right?"

I sighed. "It's not really a big deal okay? I'm sorry for running off and being a bitch. But you shouldn't have went to her and made me worry. Babe can we just go home and I'll tell you my reasons? I'm tired of the hospital already." He smiled and nodded.

We went home and got food ready. "Okay babe I need to tell you what really happened that day." I nodded at looked away. I felt ashamed for how I acted.

----------------------------------------------

*Andys POV*

She looked away and her face became red, I could tell she was ashamed and embarrassed about what happened.

"It started on the day that you had cut yourself." I said as the memory overtook everything.

~FLASHBACK~

I sat there with Alex in my arms. I bandaged her up and washed her clothes. I cleaned up the carpet and bed. Why would she do this?

Did Juliet really get to her? Was I at fault? Did she still love me? She started to stir. "Andy?" She asked. "Hi baby. How are you feeling?"

She opened her eyes. "I'm sorry. I couldn't put up with the pain anymore. If you don't love me anymore I understand." She closed her eyes again and started crying.

"No baby I love you to death," I reached for my pocket and got out a little box.

"Look at me please." I asked her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I don't know if this is the right time but we've been dating for a long time now and I feel like I've known you longer. I was planning to do this during dinner but after almost losing you, I feel like it couldn't wait. I love you so much Alex. I would die if I lost you," I took a shaky breathe and looked at her. She was smiling and crying. "Would you please do me the honors of becoming my wife?" She laughed and wiped the tears from her face. "Yes!"

She jumped up and kissed me. I put the ring on her left ring finger. "I love you baby." I told her.

"I love you to Andy."

"I love you more Alex."

We smiled at each other for what seemed like forever. "Promise me something baby girl," She nodded. "Never do this again."

"I promise I won't."

I kissed her head and told her to take a shower. She nodded and I smacked her butt. "Don't keep me waiting though." She blushed and ran into the bathroom. I chuckled.

(Two days later)

Everything was so calm for these past few days. I've made her smile and laugh. I made her forget everything. She was still slightly worried about her friends but since I told her Juliet wasn't serious that she was just trying to break us up she have up and settled on being happy.

We walked around some and ate all the time. It was so amazing. I laid there in bed thinking about these past few days smiling and laughing quietly to myself.

I looked over at Alex and she was fast asleep smiling at whatever dream she was having. My phone started buzzing so I quickly grabbed it so she wouldn't wake up.

It was her. Juliet. I sighed and sat up. My phone buzzed again. Two texts in under twenty seconds of each other, should I text her back? I sighed again and read the texts.

"We need to talk. Now."

"Andy baby I need you. I am so sorry for everything."

I sighed and put my phone down. I'm not losing my Alex just because of Juliet.

But I did have to deal with it. I got up to quickly and looked at Alex. She mumbled and frowned but didn't wake up. I smiled. I got dressed and kissed her head. "I love you my love." I whispered. She smiled and continued sleeping.

I walked out as silently as I could. I didn't even put on my boots until I was outside of the hotel room.

I quickly left the hotel and went to get breakfast. Girls were staring at me, some with interest and some with disgust. I just shook my head and went to a little café.

I ordered coffee and some kind of breakfast that I had to point at because I couldn't pronounce it. The waitress brought me my coffee as I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

"Andy?" I sighed. "What Juliet."

"I need you and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset your little...dog."

I glared at her. "Call her a dog own more time and I swear to fucking god I will ruin your career in Automatic Loveletter. You forget Juliet I can do almost everything."

She laughed and took out her phone. "Shall we see what your little dog thinks about us talking?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Are you sure about that Andy."

She dialed Alexs number and put it on speaker. "Hello?" Asked a sleepy voice.

"Hey Alex." Juliet sneered.

"What do you want?" Alex asked angrily.

"What do I want? Hmm let's see I want to ruin your life, and what better way to do that than letting you know where your precious Andy is." Juliet chuckled.

I glared at her as the waitress brought me my breakfast. A little to late I'm not hungry anymore.

She paused. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I finally spoke up and boy did I sound pissed off. "Don't you dare Juliet I came here for a reason."

She sounded like she started crying. "You've made your point you evil bitch. Tell Andy I'm going back to LA today. By the time he gets back I'll be on our flight." My heart dropped as I looked at the now dead line. I pushed my uneaten breakfast away and ran to our hotel only to be stopped by Juliet. "No Andy this is for the better."

I tried to shake her off. "No I can't lose her. I love her."

Juliet looks like she's been slapped. Even though I've said this a thousand times, I believe she's finally gotten it through her thick head. She released me and I ran to our hotel room. I finally got to our room and ripped open the door. She was gone. My heart has been ripped out of my chest.

She's gone.

I ran to the airport and found Juliet there once again waiting for me. "I want to apologize to her." I ignored her and ran to a gate. They called a flight and I saw her stand up. I started walking to her and she ran off to get on the plane. I broke down in the middle of the airport earning me weird looks as well as sympathetic ones.

"It's okay Andy." She followed me all the way over here. No wonder she ran off. "NO FUCK YOU JULIET. YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP. SHE WAS GOING TO BE MY WIFE. LET ME GO!" I yelled.

~end of flashback~

I sat there and looked at Alex. Her happy face went to one that was very sad. She had tears running down her face and she collapsed to the ground.

"I'm so sorry Andy. Forgive me please." I kneeled down and kissed her. "Don't be, I love you more than anything baby girl."

----------------------------------------------

Sorry that's it took forever for this chapter but thanks for being patient!I love you guys! Thanks for reading!