I do

*Andys POV*

Dennis was sitting there looking shy. I wonder why? "Hey, I'm Andy." I said. He nodded so I continued. "This is Christian Coma but we all call him CC," I looked at him to see if he was listening. He was. Good there is no way I'm repeating myself I hate that crap. "This is Danny, Ashley, Jake, and Jinxx. Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, CC, and I are all in a band. We are known as Black Veil Brides."

"I've heard of you. You guys are pretty popular." We all nodded. "I guess you can say that." Mumbled Ash.

I shrugged. "What about Danny over there?" Dennis asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Nah he's a nobody."

Danny glared at me trying not to smile. "Fuck you man." I tried to punch me but I ran to the other side of the room.

"Do not make me slap you with a dick again Danny!" I yelled laughing my ass off. The boys just looked at me and laughed. Poor Dennis was confused.

"Sorry mate," Danny said. "Since Andy here is being an asshole, I will introduce myself." He looked at me and glared.

"Technically Danny I did introduce you to her brother." He rolled his eyes.

"My name is Danny Worsnop. I'm in the band Asking Alexandria. I'm pretty badass if you ask me." He laughed.

"Well we didn't ask you Danny." Ash threw a pillow at him. Dennis laughed and so did Danny.

"Ok guys we need to get him something decent to wear to my wedding. Let us roll in that way direction!" I pointed to the door and the guys all ran trying to open it.

Dennis looked at me. "Are they always like this?"

I shrugged. "Worse."

----------------------------------------------

*Alexs POV*

I got out of the shower and threw on sweats and a tank top. "What are you wearing Alex?" I looked down. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing? I'm hungry and want to go get food. Please don't make me get dressed up for that."

They all laughed. "Fine let's go small one." Ash said. I glared at here. "I'm taller than you Costello!" She laughed.

"But Madison you aren't older than me." Ugh she had a point. "Can we just go now?!" They all nodded and laughed.

"Sometimes you act like you're pregnant." Ella said.

"Well I'm not." I said and laughed.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry for not writing as often as I use to and I'm sorry for this being über short. I just have a lot going on and I'm so sorry. Forgive me? I love y'all!

Byeeee. Thanks for reading loves.

A new beginningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara