The wedding

*Alexs POV*

We decided to get married in December close to his birthday. It was to be absolutely perfect. Sammi, Ella, Lauren, Ash, and Mary were my brides maids. Sammi was paired up with Jinxx, Ella with Jake, Lauren with CC, Ash with Ash, and Mary with Danny.

Our wedding was a private event for band members and their dates. Anybody who knew BVB was invited. The day before the wedding we got four hotel rooms at a Marriott, really fancy by the way, and planned to stay there for 3 days after the wedding.

Us girls were in one, the boys in the other, Andy's parents in another, and one holding our dresses and tuxes.

My dress was a blood red color with black lace on the bottom of the dress leading up. The back and sides was nothing but black lace but dark enough to not show anything. The girls dresses was kinda like mine but different colors. Ashs dress was a purple color with black lace, Ella's was dark blue with black lace, Lauren's was a pretty light blue with dark blue lace, Sammis was black with red lace (she was my maid of honor), and Mary's was a light purple with black lace.

The boys tuxes, if you could really call them that, matched each of our dresses. Of course with out the lace. Andy's was a red "suit" with black "paint" splatter. All if the boys matched their dates dresses. Funny thing is they decided against regular tuxes and just wore jackets with skinny jeans all matching of course.

I heard faint murmuring coming from beside my bed. I sighed and opened my eyes. "Hey sleeping beauty. About time that the bride to be wakes up." I threw a pillow at Ash and she chuckled.

We heard a knock at the door and Sammi got up and opened it. "Is Ms. Madison there?"

She paused. "Umm yes she is would you give us a moment?" I heard a faint yes after she closed the door. She ran toward me and threw jeans and a tank top at me. I quickly got dressed and walked to the door.

I opened it to find a young man staring at me. "Uh hi?" I said and looked at him. I noticed his hair was the same color as mine and his eyes were a light blue. "Alex?" I nodded. "Uhh hi I'm Dennis. I was adopted and I started looking for my real parents. I found them but they didn't want me. I saw a picture and I asked them who was that young girl and they said it was their good for nothing daughter."

I looked at him confused. "Dennis you're not making sense." He sighed. "I'm your younger brother."

I heard gasps from behind me. "How do you know?" He looked at me as if I was dense. "Because the girl I saw in all of the photos were you." I finally joined in and gasped looking at the girls. The boys must have heard us gasping because Andy and CC came out.

"Hey babe what's going..." He trailed off as he saw Dennis. "Who's this?" I mentally face-palmed. Fuck.

"This is Dennis. He says he's my younger brother." Andy looked between me and him. The only difference was our eyes. Mine were black and his was light blue. "I could actually see it, if he's eyes were the same colors as yours." I shrugged.

"Well it's nice to meet you Dennis. I never knew I had a younger brother. Funny thing as well, umm you kinda came on the day if my wedding." At my words Andy looked at me and then looked away murmuring fuck over and over again. "I'm sorry Alex." Andy said as he ran back into his room. I laughed.

Dennis looked at me. "Is that your soon to be husband?" I nodded. Clearly. "Can I come to your wedding Alex please? I know I just met you and all but I would love to support my sister on her big day." I nodded.

"Sure thing kid just go over there to the boys room and tell them you need to go shopping for somewhat fancy clothes. Theme is black. It starts at 3. You have plenty of time kiddo. Oh and tell them that Alex said if they don't then there will be hell to pay." I laughed and hugged him. I don't know why I did but I instantly felt a connection between me and him.

He walked over to their room and knocked Danny came to the door and looked at me. I nodded and he took him inside. I closed the door and walked over to the girls. Today is going to be a long day. I groaned and fell back onto the bed. Please help me now.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I had to get something out there for y'all. Thanks for reading and supporting and if y'all could please comment. Thank you for everything guys. Thanks for reading!