I do (Part 2)

~A/N~

Hehe first of all my title rhymes!! Second of all I'm sorry that I'm updating slowly I'm having a difficult time with things. I've relapsed and I'm just trying to stop. No it's not drugs and I'm not telling you this to make you feel sorry. So please no hate. I also am here to tell you guys that I'm thinking about ending the story but thank you guys (the 310) readers that I've managed to get. Thank you guys so much for supporting. If it weren't for you then I wouldn't have made it this far. Thank you. I'll be starting school in 2-3 weeks and if I do continue then I won't be updating for a long time. I'm also thinking about doing a short script kinda thing in the beginning between the boys and some fans, so comment if you think it's a good idea and if y'all wanna be in it. Okay enough with this! Lets get on with this story yeah?!

----------------------------------------------

*Alexs POV*

"Well I'm not." I said shrugging it off. Me pregnant? Ha. Do I even want kids? Does Andy even want kids? I don't know but I'm happy that I'm not right now.

I just shrugged it all off and walked out of the hotel with the girls to get breakfast, or really lunch.

I ordered pancakes. I loooove pancakes. Me and Andy have that in common. I giggled thinking about the first time I ever made him pancakes. His eyes lit up like a little kid seeing his presents on Christmas. It was really funny and adorable.

"So Alex," I was snapped out of my daze by Sammi talking to me. "When should we get ready? It's already eleven." I felt my eyes go wide. Shit. We still have to get ready, do our hair and makeup, get me into that dress and figure out how to work a corset, and then go to the church.

Well not just any church really. It belonged to my religion. Pagan. Andy felt like we could do our wedding the old fashioned way in my religion. Goddess and Gods bless that boy.

"After we finish eating." They all nodded and quickly ate.

We half ran and half walked back to the hotel. They all decided to take a shower before me so I could lay out our dresses. I waited and finally Ash got out saying that it was all mine. I quickly took a shower and towel dried my hair.

I was going to do a slight curl making my hair look naturally wavy, but before that I had to put on the slip that goes under my dress.

I looked around for the silk slip but couldn't find it. "Ash could one of you do me a huge favor." They nodded. "Could you please see if my silk slip is in Andy's stuff or if Andy's parents grabbed it? I can't find it anywhere." Sammis eyes widened and she nodded running out and across the hallway to bang on their door. I heard it open and whisper shouts being exchanged.

She came back with my slip in hand. "Andy packed it but forgot to give it to you. If it were for us girls boys would have their heads on backwards." We all agreed and giggled.

I couldn't put on a bra because the dress had a corset so it felt really weird. I slipped on the slip and put my garter on. I painted my nails to a pretty red color and waited for the girls. After they all looked the same as me, minus the garter for them, we helped each other into our dresses.

Mine was last. My dress was the most difficult. It was blood red with black lace and it had lace covered buttons in the back all the way down to my butt. The dress kinda looked Victorian which really was what made me but it. It was a really fluffy, but not to fluffy, dress and pooled at my feet with a lace train.

It had black lace gloves to go with it. I would have a black mask for the after party. Me and the girls had different dresses for that. Same color only slightly less long.

After my dress was put on we worked on each other hair and makeup. The girls all matched their dresses with different hues of the same color as their dresses. I was the only one that was different. I had black makeup with gold and silver marking me as the High Priestess I was to become.

They made a small pentacle near my eye in gold. We curled my hair and finally after almost 3 hours we were done. Now was the time to book it to the church before I miss my own wedding. I was so nervous. I couldn't even talk.

Lady's and Lords of the heavens above. I pray to thee to help me in this journey and to keep me and Andy safe in our new journey together. I ask thee Mothers and Fathers to protect us and our loved ones. Guide us oh blessed Lady's and Lords in this most honored time. As I say so mote it be. Blessed be.