No more tears part 2

*Andys POV*

The only thing that was keeping me calm was the heart monitor telling me she was fine. "Mr. Biersack?" The doctor asked.

I wiped my face clean of tears. "Hello, I'm Dr. Pierce. She seems to be doing fine but I must ask. What happened?"

I just shook my head. "We got in a fight on vacation. She came back to LA shortly after and wouldn't stop drinking. I finally made my way back after 29 long hours and found her hungover and crying. She wouldn't let me see her and she ran into the bathroom." I paused and the doctor have me a Kleenex. "Thanks. As I was saying she ran into the bathroom and my friend went after her. I heard a thud and he came running out. She was just lying there. She wasn't breathing and barley had a pulse." I sighed. I looked at her, she looked so peaceful.

"Will she be okay Dr. Pierce?" He nodded. "As soon as she wakes up Mr. Biersack I'm going to take some test. She should be up shortly." I kissed her nose.

"If she wakes up before I'm back can you tell her I'm getting a change of clothes and something to eat?" He nodded. I started walking away but stopped in the doorway. "Thank you doctor." I continued to walk outside and to my car.

I felt inside my pocket and clutched her engagement ring. They wouldn't let her keep it on since they had to restart her heart.

I hope she's okay. "Grandpa keep her safe please. Make sure she comes back safely." I wasn't very religious but in times like this, who knows. I just want her safe.

----------------------------------------------

*Alexs POV*

It's been a few hours since I woken up. The doctor told me that Andy would be right back but I'm scared. What if he is angry at me? This sucks.

I heard someone clearing their throat and I looked up. Ash stood in the doorway with the guys behind them. They all had flowers and stuffed animals, mostly bunnies.

"Really guys? Bunnies?" They laughed and I smiled. "Well we brought bunnies for a bunny." Ash said walking in.

They handed me the animals and sat the flowers anywhere they would find. "Have you heard from Andy? I don't think it takes three hours to change and get food." They just shook their heads, well Jake just looked away nervously.

"Jake?" He looked at me and shrugged and looked at his phone. "Jaky come on. Tell me where my soon to be husband is." He sighed and walked over to my bed.

"Here Alex. Don't get mad 'kay?" He handed me his phone with the texts from Andy pulled up.

"Hey Jake do me a favor. Help me out with Alex. I need you to stall her if she's up. Thanks bro."

"Hey Andy idk bro...she'll know something's up.."

"Come on bro I have to do something. Juliet is gonna pay....i know this is what got me into trouble in the 1st place but still I need to do this for my baby."

"Ugh fine whatevers...hurryy man we are @ the hospital and she's up asking for you of course."

"Kay man be there in a bit..tell her i love her so much."

Jake took back his phone. "Jake what the hell. Call him. Please."

He nodded and called Andy putting him on speaker. After three rings he picked up. "Sup bro?" Crashing was heard in the background. "The fuck you crazy bitch I'm on the phone." He said slightly away from the phone.

"Hey man Alex wants to know where you're at. What do I tell her?" He was acting like Andy wasn't on speaker.

"Man tell her everything. No more secrets," another crash and swearing going on in the background. "I swear to god Juliet I will fucking call the damn cops. You do know you put Alex in the hospital by lying and causing her to drink."

"Fuck you Andy I thought you came here to hook up with me. Get the fuck out!"

Andy paused. "Hey tell Alex I'll be there as soon as I get these cuts on my face taken care of. Bye bro."

He hung up and I just shook my head. "Ash can you get the doctor in here please? I wanna know when I can go home." Ash nodded and walked to my bed to kiss my forehead.

"Be right back bunny. We have a surprise for you when you get out. Do you want the guys to go?"

I looked at them and shook my head. Ash nodded and went to get the doctor. CC let me borrow his phone so I could play games. We waited for a few minutes and then finally heard footsteps and whispering.

"Hello Mrs. Biersack," ugh again with this well okay it would be soon true enough. "Mr. Purdy here told me that you're ready to go home?" I nodded.

"Yes please." He checked my vitals and gave me the all clear that I could go. We thanked him and they left me to get ready.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. I heard familiar footsteps coming toward me. I was about to turn around when I felt cold hand circle my waist.

"Hey baby." I smiled. "Hey Andy."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry if it's a short chapter I'm kinda running out of ideas! Please comment and help!! Thanks guys. Thanks for reading :P