Chapter 14

Then it was time for cake. Soda brought out a little pink frosted purple airbrushed cupcake with a sparkler as the candle. He kissed her on the cheek and she made a wish and bit into it. Then she looked a little confused and pulled a ring out of her mouth. She eyes went wide then she realized it was just a promise ring and she looked calmer. Soda kissed her and said "Happy Birthday Babe." She slipped on the ring and kissed him. Boy were they happy. We all ate cake and she opened presents. I dont really know what she got because i was in the back with Johnny.  Some girl.. I dont really know who, pushed us out of the way and call us grease. I didn't want to make a scene so we just stood in the back. I could hear kara laughing over the crowd though. Johnny looked at me.

"So.. are ya havin fun?"

"Yeah. Its great. Im so happy for her and Soda."

"Me too... me too." He said.

"Im sorry if this ruins the day, but I just have to know. Who did you pick?"

"You. I picked you." I said smiling. He looked at me and inched closer and closer. There is was. Earth Angel immediantly. Closer and closer... I'll need therapy soon.

"Hey Bethy!" Zander said walking up to me.

"Awwe! Where you about to get your first kiss Bethy!!"

"No! Shut up!" I said laughing and hugging Zander. I pulled apart he had a confused face, then a disappointed look.

"So you've had your first kiss Beth?.."

"Yeah and so have you, you little dork!" I said laughing with Johnny. Zander still looked a little weird.

"Z? Whats wrong?"

"Nothin." He said and looked down.

"Are you okay Zandly?" He looked up and ginned a little.

"Who was it?"

"Johnny..." he looked at Johnny.

"Cool.." he said and walked away.

"That was weird.." I said to Johnny.

"Did you too have like a thing?" He asked.

"No. I mean we were really good friends and our moms were close... but thats about it..."

"Okay. Good!" Johnny said laughing and kissed my cheek.