Author's Note

Hello Loves! Sorry this isn't an update I just wanted to say some stuff. I wrote this story awhile ago and I Just "remastered" it. Basically, I kind of cleaned it up. I hope that you guys liked the music, I've tried really hard to make my books the way they are and... I just want to say, Good Luck to all of you writers out there and I hope that you go far in your writing career. I'm kinda surprised you guys are reading my stories and commenting and voting. I love it! I love the feedback even if it is rancid but I would still grow as a writer from the experience. Thank you guys so much for reading! I do have other stories and it would be pretty awesome if you guys would read and feedback on those as well. I know I'm asking alot of you but if it wouldn't be to much trouble, could you guys maybe comment or you know, tell me if my videos are working when you get the chance? If you guys have any questions, concerns, really just anything, feel free to message/comment and I'll get to you right away. If you actually did read this Authors Note, (because I usually dont..) you are amazing and stay gold because you are winning in life. Do you guys think I should write another Outsiders fan fiction (other than I Will Love You Until The End Of Time And Two More Days) and who should it be about. I have a little bit of an idea that I think you guys would enjoy... Any ways.... Thank you so much you guys! I love you all!

~B