Chapter Two

Another update since I'm not busy

Taehyung POV

Me and my hyungs were practicing for our concert next week. We practiced so hard until my whole body felt numb LITERALLY. We were sweating so hard that we had to drink water every now and then.

"Hobi hyung.... rest..... please" I desperately said while panting

"Okay that's enough for today" Hoseok hyung said and the 6 of us literally dropped. We were so tired.

"PD-nim please treat us to korean barbecue" Jin hyung pleaded

"Or fried chicken instead?"  Jungkook suggested

"Okay so raise your hand if you want fried chicken" PD-nim said and all of us except Jin hyung raised our hands.

"Fried chicken it is then!" PD-nim exclaimed and the 6 of us cheered while Jin hyung groaned. He went out of the room and ordered some chicken for us

"It's okay Jin hyung" I said trying to cheer him up " Let's just go shopping later okay?"

"Okay" Jin hyung said "I needed some new clothes anyway"

After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door followed by a voice saying "Chicken delivery"

PD-nim payed the delivery guy and handed us the food. We thanked for the food and ate. After eating I stood up and had a quick shower and changed into a black turtleneck and some black pants along with dark sunglasses and of course, a mask. I decided to just ride a bus instead of our van because people might recognize me and Jin hyung. I went to the bus stop and called Jin hyung.

(on the phone)

V: Hyung where are you?
J: I'm sorry Taehyung-ah but I can't come with you.
V: It's fine hyung

(call ended)

The bus came and I went in. I saw that the only empty seat was beside the girl at the back. I walked towards the seat and I noticed her looking at me. "Can she recognize me?" I thought to myself and sat beside her. I gave a relieved sigh when she ignored me and looked the other way. I just looked at her and noticed that her head was swaying side by side every now and then. "Is she asleep?" I asked to myself and he was answered when her head suddenly landed on my shoulder. I chuckled lightly and let her sleep on my shoulder. But I hear a tune that was very familiar to me like one of our songs. The bus wasn't playing any music so I thought it was from her earphones. I decided to carefully take out one of the earpieces from one of her ears and utted it on mine. "It is one of our songs" I was slightly smiling but then the music changed and it played one of my solo songs 'Singularity'. I was smiling and came to a conclusion that she is an ARMY. I took the earpiece out and placed it back in her ear. She groaned and woke up so I instantly averted my gaze to something else.

Your POV

I woke up and felt my head against someone's shoulder. I instantly jerked my head and apologized to the guy.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's fine" his voice was deep and I somehow recognize it. "Why does he sound like V?" I thought to myself.

"I really am"

"It's okay, really"

The bus stopped and the guy and I stood up and got out of the bus.

"Umm.. Sir I am really sorry for sleeping on your shoulder" I started "If you don't mind can I treat you to some ice cream today?"

"Sure"

I raised my hand "I am Y/N" I said as I waited for him to introduce himself as well

He shook my hand "I am Lex"

"Let's go" I walked towards the mall and went inside.

"Okay" he said and ran after me

"Okay so Lex?"

"Hmm?"

"This is a weird question to ask but if you were BTS what would you want?"

He took some time to think but eventually spoke

"I think for Namjoon hyu- I mean RM we should get him a koala plushie"

"Why a koala?"

"RM likes koalas nowadays"

"Okay"

"For Jin an alpaca plushie and some snacks"

"I get that"

"For Suga a turtle plushie"

"Okay"

"For J-hope a horse plushie"

"Are you serious?"

"I am, for Jimin some jams"

I hit him the shoulder

"Ouch, okay then a cat plushie"

"Hmm"

"For Taehyungie a dog plushie"

"Or should I get him a Gucci bag, but that's too expensive"

"I know he'll will appreciate anything you buy for him"

"And for Kookie?"

"A bunny plushie plus snacks"

"Wahhh kamshamnida Lex. Let's go buy these"

Time skip

"Can you please come with me Lex and help me buy some clothes for the BTS concert and the fanmeet" I pleaded

"Okay" he agreed

"Yay!" I cheered and dragged him to one of the stores.

"How about this" I said while I grabbed a cute black and white croptop pair with black pants.

"That's good for the concert. This would look good on you on the fanmeet" he said and grabbed a cute pink shirt and overalls.

"Wahh! You're the best" I said while giving him a thumbs up.

"I know" he said cockily

I quickly paid for the clothes and went towards Lex again.

"Let's go to the ice cream store now" I said and literally ran to the ice cream store

"This girl really" Taehyung no Lex said to himself while shaking his head

At the ice cream store

"So... what flavor do you want?" I ask him while he was looking at the flavors.

"Strawberry" he said

"Okay, one strawberry and one rocky road please" I said to the cashier

"Okay 48,000₩ please" she said and I gave her the money and went towards an empty table and sat.

"I had fun today" I said to Lex

"Me too" he said

"When will we see each other again?"

"Very soon"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Nevermind"

"Anyways, thanks for accompanying me today"

"Thanks to you too"

"Till we meet again?"

"Till we meet again."

Another short update

This story ain't that good tho. But anyways thanks for reading it. Thank you everyone💜💜

xxx

LNicky21