Chapter Fifteen

Your POV

It was the day of your graduation. I woke up and went downstairs after washing my face. I saw Chaerin who was already wearing her dress.

"Unnie! Hurry up and eat. You need to get ready" Chaerin said as she saw me. I went to the table and started eating.

"My daughter's growing up so fast" Eomma fake cried

"Eomma" I said embarrassed by the way she was acting.

"She really is" Appa joined her. I just rolled my eyes before chuckling. I finished eating then started to take a bath then dried my hair. I putted on my robe and realized that I don't have a dress.

"Oh no. Eomma!!!" I screamed. I heard someone running up the stairs before opening my door.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asked while panting

"I don't have a dress" I whined. She shook her head and went to their room. She came back with a beautiful gold dress. My jaw dropped.

"Where did you get the money for this?" I asked while holding the fabric of the dress.

"You recognize it?"

"Yeahh.. This is from Gucci right? Isn't this really expensive?"

She smiled. "Chaerin!! Come up here and do your sister's hair and makeup!" She shouted and Chaerin who already had makeup on, arrived with her makeup bag and another bag which I suppose were her hair things. Eomma went out of the room and Chaerin came up to me.

She gave me the dress then pushed me to the bathroom. I changed into it, 'It suits me perfectly' I thought then went out. She placed a dry towel over my dress then started doing my hair. She parted my hair first then started to curl my hair using the curling iron. She sprayed some hair spray which made me cough. She moved on to my make up and putted a but of foundation on my face. She then proceeded to my eye makeup, she placed some gold eyeshadow to my eyelid to compliment my dress. She started to put some blush, eyeliner then mascara. After a few more minutes, she finally finished and made me go into the bathroom.

"Wow!" I said as I saw my reflection. I went to Chaerin and hugged her "Thank you"

"You're welcome unnie. You should be beautiful today, because you will be engaged" she whispered the last part so I didn't quite hear her. I putted on my gold stilettos then went downstairs. I saw my parents and siblings except for Chaerin, already dressed up and ready to go.

"Look at this young lady" Appa said as he saw me. "I can't believe you're getting engaged" Appa said as he hugged me. 'Wait, engaged?!'

I jerked back and asked "What did you say?"

"Nothing sweetie, your father just can't believe that you're already graduating" Eomma joined the conversation.

"What are you guys waiting for, were running late. Let's go!" Chaerin said as she saw us talking. We head out of the house then went in the car.

We arrived at the university and headed to the hall where the graduation was taking place. It started and w went to our seats. I was the last one to go up to the stage because I was the valedictorian. I went up the stage and received my diploma before heading towards the podium to give my speech.

"I just wanna thank my parents who were always there for me, my very naughty yet loving sister and my two cute little brothers. I wanna thank you for raising me up well and for all of the hard work that you did just to make me have a happy life. I love you. And for my dearest loved one that couldn't be able to attend today, thank you. Thank you for giving me a reason to wake up every morning. I understand that you couldn't come because of your busy schedule and I totally understand. Jagiya, I love you" My speech ended and was followed by an applause. I bowed and shed a few tears. I went down the stage and went to my parents who were crying and hugged them.

A few minutes before...

Taehyung POV

We were busy setting up the school's gymnasium for my surprise for Y/N. I made sure that everything was beautiful, just like her. My family are also helping us. I was the only one who hasn't changed into my suit because I was too busy making the place beautiful when I felt some one tap me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the Jungkook.

"We can handle it. Change in the bathroom and go to the hall. You wouldn't want to miss your Jagi's speech do you?" He said and gave me my suit.

"How do you know that she will give a speech?"

"Chaerin texted me" he said and a teasing smirk appeared on my face.

"You and Chaerin huh?" I teased and ran off before he could do something to me.

I quickly changed then went to the hall. I arrive at the hall just as I heard a familiar voice talk. I looked at the stage and saw her, my one and only jagiya. She looked so beautiful and the dress perfectly suits her. I was listening to her speech and a sudden topic made my heartbeat faster.

"And for my dearest loved one won't be able to attend today, thank you. Thank you for giving me a reason to wake up every morning. I understand that you couldn't come because of your busy schedule and I totally understand. Jagiya, I love you" my eyes were teary and hers were too. I saw her bow and shed a few tears then went down the stage. I quickly went back to the school's gymnasium.

"Guys! Get ready!" I shouted and they all nodded. I saw the place and it looked amazing but it didn't make me feel at ease. I was pacing back and forth while constantly checking the ring. I stopped pacing around when I saw Y/N's mom, dad and twin brothers come in. I was greeted by hugs from Seoeon and Seojun. I bowed at Y/N's parents but received welcoming hugs from them. My family approached hers and they got along almost immediately. I received a text from Chaerin.

"They're coming!" I announced and the members went to the stage and I stood in the middle, where a beautiful heart made out of rose petals and a mic was. They turned the lights off. All I had to do now was to wait.

Your POV

"Chaerin where are we going" I said as Chaerin was dragging me God knows where.

"Just follow me" she said and I followed. She led me to the gymnasium. I looked at her with a confused face and she just smiled. She opened the door which showed a dark, seemingly empty place.

"Chaerin? Why are we here?" I looked where she was just standing before but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Hello?" I said as I was going inside. I suddenly hear a familiar tune so I looked around.

"Fall everything, Fall everything, Fall everything."

"I need you girl wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae" I heard a familiar voice as a spotlight land on me and a very familiar face.

"Tae!" I screamed and started to ran to him and hugged him. The spotlight became bigger, big enough just to fit the both of us. He got out of my grip then stood there looking at me.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I panicked because he looked at me with a serious face.

"Y/N" he called for me. I looked at his eyes that were full of love. He suddenly kneeled on one knee and I was just standing there, heart beating fast. I saw him getting something from his pocket and placing it on the other hand.

"Y/N" he called for me once again. "Will.. you marry me?" He said as he opened the box revealing a beautiful ring.

"Yes! Yes! Kim Taehyung! I will marry you!" I screamed and he looked so happy

"Really?!" He asked and I nodded. He placed the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. We hugged and heard claps and cheering noises. The gym lit up revealing my family, his family and the other members. I heard a popping noise and soon confetti was falling down. I smiled and looked back at Taehyung and kissed him. The members were cheering for us. All that I could see was happiness.

"This truly is a.... Fangirl's Dream Come True"

The End

Hey guys!! Thanks for your love and support for my story. Did you like the ending??? Do you?? Anyways, this book had to end because I won't be that active now cuz Imma start school. As always, Luv ya💜

xxx

LNicky21