Chapter Four

Your POV

I woke up early in the morning because the fanmeet will start at 10 am. I had a long and relaxing shower to calm myself down because I am so excited and nervous for the fanmeet. After an hour, I finally finished and took out the cloths that Lex chose for me. I wore them and went downstairs. My family are still asleep so I just cooked my self some egg rolls and toasted a piece of bread. I ate then washed the dishes afterwards. I left a note saying that I already left and walked towards the bus stop. I went in the bus and glanced at my watch "8:00, 2 more hours" I thought. After a few minutes, I got off the bus and walked towards the entrance. Since I was there very early, I was the first one in line. I went towards the cashier and payed for my ticket and chose a front seat.

"Then the waiting game begins" I said to myself

After waiting for an hour the guard let us in and I sat in the seat that I chose. I waited for another hour then, it finally started.

Taehyung POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. I headed downstairs only to find my hyungs looking at me with their eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked confused

"It's a miracle! Kim Taehyung is awake without me waking him up!" Jimin exclaimed

"O.....kay?" I said awkwardly. I sat beside them and started to eat.

"Is... she coming?" Jin hyung asked

"She?" I asked confused while looking straight into his eyes.

"Y/N" he said. I smiled and was about to say something but I was cut off by Jungkook.

"She is" he said. "How does he know?" I asked to myself and as if he read my mind he answered "I can tell by how he smiled when you said her name"

"Really?! Omoo..... Taehyungie will see Y/N again" Jiminie hyung teased.

They continued to tease me while I was slowly turning into a tomato but thankfully, PD-nim saved my ass once again. We went to the dressing room and got ready. I sat on my seat and let the makeup artist do her work. Once we finished we all went to the stage and sat on our seats. I was seated on the last seat. I started to search for her. "Pink top and overalls" I thought to myself while searching for her. I spotted her in the front row. She looked really happy as she was smiling widely at us. I took this as an opportunity to snap a picture of her. I looked at her smiling figure as we started the fanmeet. Jin hyung made some dad jokes which made ARMYs laugh. We also answered some of ARMYs questions. And lastly, we will sign their notebooks and receive some very precious gifts. PD-nim announced that instead of front row to back row, it will be from back to front. It made me kind of sad because Y/N will be the last person that I will meet but I was still really happy to meet her again. After a lot of book signing and receiving gifts, Y/N was the next girl that RM hyung will sign.

"Yah hyung!" I whisper shouted at him "That girl is Y/N"

He nodded his head and looked at her. He talked to her and signed her notebook and receive her gifts. And mad her way to Jin hyung, then Hobi hyung, then Jimin hyung, then Suga hyung, then Jungkookie, and lastly, me.

Your POV

IT STARTED! I was sooooo happy. Jin started to make some very funny dad jokes that made me and other ARMYs laugh.

"What did the couch say to the other side of the room?" He asked

"We are sofa away" he laughed with his windshield laugh. Suga just gave out an annoyed sigh. RM and J-Hope were trying not to laugh. Jungkook and V just shrugged it off while Jimin was laughing out loud and even fell from his seat.