Chapter Ten

Your POV

Jungkook drove the van to the amusement park. I was so confused because he told me he's gonna treat me to dinner today.

"Ummm Jungkook" I called for him

"Hmm"

"What are we doing at an amusement park?"

"Let's have some fun first" he smiled and I just smiled back.

We got out of the van and he pulled me to the rollercoaster ride. I looked at the ride and my eyes widened. It was so high. I was not into rollercoasters that much ever since I was little.

"J-Jungkook... can we ride something else first??" I stuttered

"Sure.. which ride would you like"

"I don't know.. you pick"

"I wanna ride the pirate ship" he said and pointed to a ride which I love.

"Let's go" I said and pulled him towards the ride.

We bought the tickets and went in the ride. The operator of the ride told us that we should hold onto the metal bar that was in front of us. The ride started and the joat started swaying back and forth. It soon started swaying faster and higher, the other people who wear riding the boat were screaming at this point but me and Jungkook were enjoying it.

"Woohooo!!" I shouted when the boat went from its highest peak.

I was having so much fun. The ride ended and Jungkook dragged me to the horror house. This was the ride that I was very scared of. I was scared of ghosts, so it was a nightmare to go in the horror house. Once we got in, shivers already went down my spine and the background music makes it even worse. I was so scared that I was hugging Jungkook's arm tightly. A monster went close to me and I immediately screamed. I placed Jungkook in front of me like a shield but Jungkook was unbothered by it, if only I wasn't so scared right now, I would've noticed the huge smile on Jungkook's face. And to my luck, the ride ended minutes after. We rode many different rides including the rollercoaster, bumper cars and even played the game wherein we hit a stack of cans with a ball and Jungkook won a life-sized teddy bear and gave it to me. We each bought cotton candy and sat down on a bench. We were happily eating our cotton candies when Jungkook stood up and gestured for me to stand up too. I slowly stood up and carried my teddy bear as he led me to the car.

"I had fun" I said while eating the last piece of my cotton candy.

"It's still not over" Jungkook smiled as he stopped by a café. We got out of the car and went in the café. The interior looked cute and I loved the smell of coffee that was all over. We sat on a comfy place.

"I figured you wouldn't be that hungry after eating the cotton candy so I brought you here. Indeed he was right, I was half full and eating rice would make my tummy explode. A waitress approached us and handed us the menu. She stood there waiting for our order.

"What do you wanna order, Y/N?" Jungkook asked me

"Umm... caramel macchiato with extra caramel, please" I answered

"I'll have a latte" and with that the waitress bowed and went back. We were staring at each other, waiting for the other to start a conversation.

"I-" Jungkook and I said at the same time and giggled

"You go first" we said at the same time but Jungkook gestured for me to go first.

"It was really fun"

"Yeah it was. Y/N I wanna tell you something" he started and I just stared at him waiting

"I-" he was about to continue when the waitress came back with our drinks and set them on the table. We politely bowed back and I started to drink my macchiato. He started to drink his and we just drank our coffee.

We went back to the car and Jungkook started driving back home. Although I just drank coffee, I felt my eyes starting to feel heavy. I checked the time in the car, 8:49. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier and I found myself sleeping.

"Y/N... I forgot to continue what I was saying just a few moments ago. I-" he started to talk but he heard no response. He looked at you and let out a chuckle.

"I really like you Y/N" he said to himself and focused on driving back home.

Taehyung POV

It was already late but Jungkook and Y/N aren't home yet. I'm starting to get worried about her. 'What are they doing right now? Where did they go? Does Y/N like him?' A lot of unanswerable questions were all in my head. I started to panic when it was already 8:30 and went to Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung's room.

"Hyung" I barged in the room and they looked very surprised.

"Why Taehyungie?" Hoseok hyung asked

"They're still not here.... I'm getting worried" I said while digging my hands in my hair.

"They will be fine okay Taehyung" Jimin assured but it was no use. I started getting more ridiculous thoughts and went out of the room without even closing the door. I heard Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung talking but I didn't listen to their conversation.

"He really likes her, don't you think?" Hoseok said while staring at the opened door.

"Correction hyung, he really loves her" Jimin said while closing the door.

I barged into my and Namjoon hyung's room.

"Why Taehyung?" He asked me

"I wanna change roomies" I whined

"But we will leave for Philippines in 4 days" He explained but I was busy gathering my things with my back facing him. He held my shoulders then turned me around, forcing me to look at him. "You can handle 96 hours right?" He asked me calmly. When I calmed down, I slowly nodded. He smiled and I smiled back. He let go of me and I placed my things back where I originally had placed them.

I heard the door opening so I went to the living room to see if it was them. I took a quick peek and my smile instantly faded. I saw a sleeping Y/N in Jungkook's arms, carrying her bridal style. I went back to our room and jumped in my bed, grabbed a pillow and covering my face with it. It hurts, it hurts so much to see her in somebody else's arms. Slowly, I felt my eyes getting heavy and soon after, I was asleep.

Jungkook POV

I turned the car off and looked at Y/N. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I went out of the car and went to her side and carried her, bridal style. I opened the door with my card and we went inside. I went towards our room and opened the door. I slowly placed her on her bed and admired her beautiful face.

"Oh, how I wish you were mine" I said while trailing my fingers down her soft cheeks. I stood up then went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done, I quickly putted some shorts on because I sleep half naked. I laid on my bed and slept.

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I was so thirsty. I stood up and slowly closed the door behind me, trying not to wake Jungkook up. I went yo the kitchen and turned the light on. I grabbed a glass and filled it up with some water and drank it all in one shot. I felt someone hug me from behind so I instantly froze.

"P-Please... d-don't fall in love with J-Jungkook" he stuttered and I immediately knew who it is.... Taehyung

CLIFFHANGER

Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday... Got a tight schedule so yeahh... Anyways thank you for all of your love and support for this book and as always luv ya💜

xxx

LNicky21