Chapter Three

Your POV

I came home a bit late but thankfully, I was not scolded by my mom. I took a long shower whilst listening to BTS's song 'Fire'. After a few more songs, I finally finished. I plopped on my bed and recalled what happened today. "Why does he sound like V?" I thought but I decided to just shrug it off and drifted to sleep.

The rest of the week came by so fast and finally, it was the day of the concert. I was so excited that I woke up earlier than my alarm could ring. I took a bath while listening to Taehyung's solo song 'Stigma'. After 50 more songs, I finally finished and took out the clothes that I picked out for the concert and placed it down the bed. I also grabbed my BTS cap and placed it beside the clothes.

"Perfect" I said with a satisfied smile. I picked out and oversized white tee and some shorts to wear in the meantime. I quickly went downstairs and saw my mom setting up the table. Just as she was about to lift up the heavy plates. I stopped her.

"Eomma, let me do that" I lifted the plates and started arranging them

"Why are you up so early" she asked

"Ahh, today's a very special day"

"Bangtan concert?" she guessed

"Yes"

"Well have fun kiddo"

"I will eomma" I said as I was about to finish setting up the table. I called for my family and they came. We thanked for the food then ate. After eating, I helped mom wash the dishes and wiped the table clean. After all of those chores, I was really exhausted and went to my room. I laid on my bed and grabbed a book to read but my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

Taehyung POV

I opened the door very very slowly because I came home late. When it was fully opened, I let out a relieved sigh and walked to the stairs. But little did I know that Jin hyung was just standing behind me and started scolding me.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Why are you home late? Didn't you go shopping? Why don't you have a shopping bag? What did you do?" he started nagging

"Chill hyung" I tried to calm him down bit unfortunately failed

"How could I chill hen you are still not home at this hour? Who knows what could've happened to you? You might get kidnapped by a sasaeng." he continued

"Yes I went shopping but nothing really caught my eye."

"Then why didn't you come home earlier?"

"Uhmmm... I-" I tried to think of a lie that could convince him "I watched a movie"

"Are you sure?" he asks me suspiciously

"Yes of course *yawns* Goodnight hyung" I said then ran to my room. I took a quick shower then dropped myself on the bed. "She's so cute" I smiled as I recalled everything that just happened. I yawned then slept.

Me and my hyungs spent the past few days practicing for our concert. We were overworking ourselves to give our fans the best performance ever. The days went by and it was the day of the concert. I was still sleeping soundly when someone suddenly started shaking me.

"Yah Kim Taehyung wake up!" Jiminie hyung said "So you won't wake up huh?" he tackled me on the bed then started hitting me with the pillow.

"Hyung stop!" I pleaded

"Not until you get your ass out of the bed" he said, still hitting me with the pillow

"Okay okay, I'll get up" I raised my hands defeated.