Chapter Eight

Author's POV

You and the maknaes were still in a deep sleep while the hyungs were already washing up or packing their bags. Jin was already done cooking breakfast so he called for them to go to the dining area but only Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi showed up.

"Where are the others?" Jin asked

"Probably sleeping" Yoongi said while eating.

"Okay, I'll wake them up" Jin said and went to your and the maknaes' room

He opened the door only to see all of you still snuggled up in the bed. He went to your direction.

"Yah Y/N, wake up" he said while shaking you but you were still sleeping. He gave up and went to wake up Jungkook, who was on the top bunk.

"Yah Jungkook, wake up" he said while shaking the younger's body but still, failed. He gave up and went back to the others while looking down.

"Didn't wake up?" Namjoon guessed and Jin nodded.

Yoongi gave out a sigh and went to his room. He went back to the dining area while holding an alarm. "Thought you'll need it" he said then went back to his seat and continued eating.

"Thanks" Jin smiled and went back to the maknae room.

He opened the door and found all of you still sleeping. He sighed then turned on the alarm. It was so loud that all of you woke up at once. Taehyung even bumped his head on the top bunk.

"What's happening!" Jungkook shouted

"I don't know!" Jimin shouted back and Jin stopped the alarm.

"Gooood morning guys! Now get your lazy asses off the bed or you won't have any breakfast" Jin said and with that said you all got out of the bed.

Your POV

I was woken up by the sound of a loud alarm. I quickly sat up and thankfully didn't bump my head on the top bed. I was looking around and saw Jin holding something like an.... alarm? Jungkook and jimin were shouting at each other while I was just there quiet. Taehyung was groaning while rubbing his forehead. 'He probably bumped his head on the bed' I giggled at the thought. I was still very sleepy and wanted to go back to sleep.

"Gooood morning guys! Now get your lazy asses off the bed or you won't have any breakfast" and we all got off the bed. We all looked very sleepy and watched Jin go out of our room.

"I wanna sleep more" Jungkook whined

"Same here" Taehyung said while yawning

"But we need food" I joined the conversation.

"I wanna eat so.... I'll take a bath first" Jimin said then went to his bag and grabbed his clothes then went to the bathroom. We were just sitting there looking straight.

"I'll go after Jimin hyung" Jungkook said and rummaged through his bag and grabbed some clothes the sat beside Taehyung that was still sitting on his bed.

"Loser goes last" Taehyung challenged me to a game if rock, paper, scissors.

"Kai, bai, bo (scissors, rock, paper)"  I played paper while he played scissors so I groaned and he was having his victory dance. I was watching him dancing when Jimin went out of the bathroom and stared at Taehyung weirdly.

"Taehyung-ah, what in the world are you doing?" Jimin said and Taehyung's face flushed red from embarrassment.

Taehyung started to laugh awkwardly and went back to his bed. Jungkook stood up from Tae's bed and went to the bathroom. Jimin sat beside Taehyung while going through his phone. There was a very awkward silence between us, so quiet that it was deafening so I decided to break the silence.