Chapter Eleven

Taehyung POV

I was woken up by the sound of a door opening then closing. I slowly stood up and went to the door, opened it and closed it slowly. I started to follow the noise and it led me to the kitchen. I took a peek to see who it was and so many emotions were piercing my heart. My eyes started to water as I saw the figure drinking some water and placed it in the sink. I started to walk to her and quickly hugging her from behind. She jumped a little, obviously startled by my touch. My tears started to go down my cheeks and my breathing was becoming irregular.

"P-Please... d-don't fall in love with J-Jungkook" I said with a shaky voice.

I could feel her slowly turn around to look at me but I just kept my head low. She cupped my face with her hands and made me look at her. She took a good look at me and realized that I was crying. I could see in her eyes that she was hurt. She started to wipe my tears using her thumbs and her eyes started to fill up with tears. Slowly, a tear rolled down her cheek as she hugged me back. We were both crying in each other's arms. She slowly raised her head and cupped my face again,

"P-Please... don't cry Taehyung. S-Seeing you like this h-hurts me" she said with a shaky voice.

"Y-Y/N... Do you like Jungkook?" I asked her a she smiled

"No I don't" she said which made me smile widely. I hugged her tight and she did the same.

"W-Wait" she jerked back. She looked at me with a confused face.

"Why did you ask me that?" She asked me and I just smiled

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you Y/N... I like you" I confessed an I looked at her face and it was obvious that she was shocked and happy at the same time. She slowly shook her head.

"Are you serious?" She asked me unbelievably and I just nodded and she smiled. She attacked me with a hug and I hugged back. I slowly looked at her when she stopped hugging me. I looked at her eyes then travelled to her lips.

"C-Can I?" I asked and she nodded.

I took the loose strand of her hair and placed it behind her ear. I touched her chin and slowly leaned in. The closer our lips were, the more my eyes were closed, our lips touched and I kissed her full of love.

Jungkook POV

I was shuffling in my bed and faced Y/N's bed. I opened my eyes and saw no one. 'Huh? Where is she?' I thought while standing up and going to the door. I opened it and took slow, quiet steps to where there was light. There I saw Y/N but with someone else, hugging... Taehyung hyung. My heart ached at the sight and I decided to just turn around and leave.

"Y-Y/N... Do you like Jungkook?" Taehyung hyung asked her a questioned which made me go back and watch. I saw her smile which made me smile, but her words managed to hurt me more than ever.

"No I don't" and they hugged.

I slowly started to clench my fist tightly. I just watched them. I watched hyung confess to her which hurt me more and more. But nothing could ever compare to how I felt when I saw what happened next. They kissed. I felt my heart shattering to pieces as I went back to our room. I opened the door then went to my bed and covered myself with my blanket. I started to cry my heart out. I wanted to scream but I can't. I wanted to break everything in this room but I can't. I wanted to do everything to make my anger go away but I can't. I started to cry myself to sleep. But I was shot awake when Y/N came to the room and went back to her bed. I waited a few more minutes until and I stood up and went to her.

"This might be bad but I can't handle myself anymore. I like you Y/N" I said and slowly started to lean to her lips but I quickly shook my head and just placed a peck on her cheek and went back to my bed to sleep.