Chapter 1

Chapter 1
--my life was normal back then, but everything changed when I met him, even though I won’t say it out loud but he changed my life.
He made me feel things that I only felt when we're together, he was my exact opposite sweet, caring and lovable while I'm loud, a jerk and rude. Maybe they were right love was blind, but I didn't care he was my world, my everything and it broke my heart when he disappeared. Now let me tell you on how it all began but I would like to warn you this story wasn’t planned with a happy ending, you should probably turn away when you still have the chance  and forget about all of this but if you wish to stay be my guest and be prepared for tears shall be shed
Katsuki’s POV
“We’re almost there Katsuki.” MY mom said in the passenger’s seat “Yeah Whatever.” I said watching out the windows car “Oh come on Kid, Cheer up.” My dad said at the driver’s seat “Your grandma is going to be happy to see you.” He finished as I slouched at the back seat. Oh, didn’t see you there but let me fill you in on what’s happening, the names Bakugo Katsuki and I’m 10 yrs. old. you’re probably wondering where we are going well you see it’s the middle of the summer and my mom and dad decided to go to my grandmother’s house it’s in a little village in the mountains, they said I need to take a break with modern society so that means no PlayStation for the rest of the remaining summer. I know it’s sad, but I got a full scolding from my mom when I declined at first, she literally dragged me to the car when we left so here I am in the middle of the mountains depressed because I miss my play station back at home. Don’t worry PlayStation I’ll be home soon, wait for me my baby. “we’re here.” I hear my dad said and I sighed ‘I want this over with.’ I thought and exited the car, I looked at grandma’s house ‘it’s a little small than my house ‘but what I like about it, it’s an old Japanese house, you won’t see this kind of house in the city anymore everything’s high tech now a days “HEY DELINQUET ! Help me with this.” My mother said carrying 2 bags at her hands “what ever OLD HAG.” I said grabbing my backpack and a box “oh… Mikitsuki you’re here, I’ve been waiting for you 3 and this must be little Katsuki .” I hear a voice behind me said, I turn around to see an old lady who had blond hair like mom. She smiled and gave me a hug and I awkwardly hugged back, she must be Granma Emilia “You’ve grown Katsuki last time I saw you, you were a little baby.” she said breaking the hug and gave me a peck on the cheek “Nice to meet you too Grandma Emilia.” I said as polite as possible because mom was glaring at me behind grandmas back “now let’s get you settled in, I baked you cookies.” She said, and I perked up when she mentioned cookies, she led me inside the house and I got a better view of things. She dragged me to the last room sliding the door open, the room was simple enough the walls were painted blue a. little table at the side and a lamp on top of it, a clean futon lay beside it but what caught my eyes was the view from the window . it showed the forest outside and the sun shinning brightly above it “do you like your room?” she asked me, and I nodded that made her smile “I’m glad you like it, I choose this room especially for you.” She said, “This was once my room when I was younger, and it has the best view at night.” “thanks grandma.” I said bowing a little “Don’t mention it, you should unpack first when you’re done join me in the kitchen, I’ll give you your cookies.” she said closing the door. I started unpacking putting my clothes at the closet after I finished unpacking I went straight to the kitchen only to find it empty. I searched the house for grandma but only saw my mom “Hey OLD HAG have you seen grandma?” I asked “WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD HAG, DELINQUET .” She snarled and rolled her eyes “She went to town to buy something.” “Oh.” I said disappointed while slipping on my shoes “and where do you think you’re going?” she asked behind me “Just around, I want to explore the town.”  I answered, “ok but don’t do anything reckless and don’t go to the forest alone.” She said and that got me confused “why?”  I asked, “they said spirits lived there.” She answered going inside to another room, ‘spirits live there? Hmm this seems interesting.’ I thought, I left the house and went straight to the forest since it was in the middle of the summer I’m currently dressed in a simple grey shirt and jeans. I stood at the entrance of the forest ‘well here goes nothing, I guess what could go wrong?’ I thought as I started walking in.