Chapter 4

After a while the two of us were exhausted from goofing around, Deku lay down on the ground probably going to sleep while I sat next to him, watching his chest rise and fall. I'm actually curious about his look since he didn't bothered removing his mask the whole day, I hesitated but I slowly reached for his mask, when I grabbed it. I was waiting for a reaction but nothing, he's probably sleeping I thought "Maybe one peak wouldn't hurt." I mumbled and slowly raised his mask. His face has that what you call freckles on both of his cheeks that made him look cute and his whole face looked like an angel 'he's beautiful.' I thought and I could feel my cheeks heat up 'wait a minute, what did I just say? He can't be beautiful his a guy in fact were both guys. What the hell am I thinking? , I was so caught in my thoughts I didn't notice him opening his eyes. I gasp when I saw his eyes it was deep green like the trees in the forest, it was memorizing to say at least and by looking at them I could get lost like I'm in some kind of trance. I snap out of my trance when I saw him looking at me smiling, I blushed deep red like a tomato and I slammed his mask back because of my embarrassment. He was surprised while writhing in pain, "You're a scary little boy." He said sitting up "Attacking me while I was asleep." "You were just pretending to sleep anyway." I said crossing my arms pouting while looking away embarrassed, he chuckled "Yeah, you got me Kacchan."He said looking up to the sky "it's getting late, I think you should go back already." He said standing up, signaling me to follow him. We arrive at the shrine shortly and I felt kinda sad leaving him again "You'll come back tomorrow right?!?" he asked fidgeting with his fingers "I mean the cookies were so good and__" he said making me smile "I get it you only want me to come back for cookies and here I thought you were my friend." I said teasing him and he shook his hands while also shaking his head 'no' "No that's not it, of course you're my friend it just that." He said fidgeting with his fingers again "I never met a human before." He mumbled the last part "So I'm your first?" I asked and he nodded "you're such a Deku, fine I'll come back tomorrow and bring you more cookies." I said turning around "Really you'll do that Kacchan!?" He exclaimed "yeah, yeah whatever nerd." I said waving goodbye and started walking home 'my friend huh?' I thought I never had a friend before I mean a real friend, back at my school extras only befriended me because I was smart and more advance than them and they followed me like dogs but Deku, Deku doesn't treat me like I was superior or anything more like an equal. I smiled maybe my summer here won't be so bad.