chapter 2

—a few hours later—
Maybe they were right curiosity killed the cat , I should have listened to the old hag when I still had the chance. Now here I am stuck in the middle of a fucking forest , ‘great’ I thought . I sat down below a tree hugging my knees to my chest , crying a little I know the great Bakugo Katsuki is crying , big shock right? “Hey kid why are you crying?” I heard a voice say behind me ,  I turned around to see a teenage boy with fluffy black hair with green strips wearing a green shirt with a black polo above it , blue jeans and slippers. I couldn't see his face though because of the kitsune mask “I’m not crying.” I said wiping my tears away with the back of my hand “yeah sure your not.” he said teasing me “I’m not crying.” I said again and standing up bawling my fists to him “ well then if that’s the case I’ll be off then.”  he said turning away “wait!” I said swallowing down my pride “can you help get out of here.” “oh so you need me after all.” he said and I could hear from his tone that he was smirking “Damn you .” I said looking down “you need to say please first.” he said putting my hands in his pockets ‘you piece of shit’ I thought advancing to him but  he just backed away so I followed him in circles ‘what’s  up with this guy ?’ I thought as my fingers nearly touch him *whack* he just whacked me with a broken branch and I could feel a bruise forming “What was that for?” I exclaimed  rubbing my bruised head     you were going to touch me “ he said and that got me confused “so?!?” I asked confused “I’ll disappear if a human touch me because I’m no longer human.” he answered and my eyes went wide “you’re a spirit aren’t you?” I asked calmly “ neither .” he said as it was a normal thing in the world  “ look grab on I’ll lead you out.” he said extending the branch and I hesitantly grab on as he led me out . We stopped at a little shrine with talismas on it and a cobblestone stairs going down “ this is far I can take you.” “thanx.“ I sad  feeling embarrass For asking for help  in the first place  “don’t mention it.” he said waving goodbye “will you be here if I come back tomorrow?” I asked “depends.” he replied as the wind blew his fluffy hair to the side   “my names Bakugo Katsuki by the way .” I said touching my chest  “and you are?” I asked but he just stood there , I got tired of waiting for his answer .I turned away and started walking but stopped when I heard him say “it’s Izuku.” as I turned back to look at him he was gone.
*timeskip*
“where the HELL were you?!?” my mom exclaimed shaking me back and forth by my shoulders “ I got back from the forest.” I honestly said and she let me go   “you were  in  the forest??” she asked and I nodded “but that’s impossible once you  enter the forest , you can never comeback.” she said shaking me again by my shoulders  “please tell me you’re  my little Katsuki.” she said frowning and I rolled my eyes  “it’s me old Hag.” I said  making her smile and let go of me “yeah it’s my little delinquent .” she said as grandma walked in the living room  with  plate of cookies “maybe he got help from a spirit .” grandma said sitting  next to me “maybe.” I said grabbing a cookie