Chapter 5

Day after day I visited Deku again and again. I don't want to admit it but I had fun hanging out with him, I wished it would stay summer forever but all good things must come to an end right? "Hey Deku." I said "I'll be leaving soon, I told you about it right?" He didn't respond at first "You'll come back right? I mean next summer?" He asked full of worry "don't be sad Deku I'll be back." I said reassuring him "you don't need to be a cry baby about it." "I'm not a cry baby." He defended "yes you are, you're probably crying right now." I said teasing him more "I'm not." "Yes you are." "I'm not." "You are." I said as he grabbed another branch "Kacchan take it back." He said "Why would I take it back if it's true." I said as he started chasing me with the branch ready to whack me. The whole afternoon was spent of us chasing each other around until I left "Bye Kacchan see you next summer." He said taking off his mask smiling and I swear I could feel my heart beating so fast like it was about to explode, his smile is the most precious thing I have ever seen it was so pure and innocent 'he looks so cute.' I thought wait what? Why did I just say that? He's a guy. I could feel heat rise to my cheeks, I look away trying to hide the light pink tint on my cheeks "Yeah Whatever Deku, see you soon." I said waving goodbye to him while running home "Finally you're here Delinquent we were about to leave without you." I hear my mom say standing beside the car, grandma beside her "Like you could ever do that old hag." I said at her then turned to grandma "Thanks for everything grandma." I said hugging her "don't mention it Katsuki-kun be sure to come back next summer." She said breaking the hug "I will." I said shocking my parents and the look in their faces were priceless "Who are you and what have you done to my little delinquent?!?" My mom asked shaking me by my shoulders back and forth "Stop it old hag it's me." I replied and she let me go "You sure about that kid?" I hear my dad say and I nodded "did something happen that we didn't know?" Mom asked "a miracle or have you met someone; is it a girl?" The 3 of us entered the car, waving goodbye to grandma "So Katsuki?" My mom asked again "It's a secret." I said as I stared out the window smiling.

So that's how I spent my summer and it continued for almost every summer, me coming back and Deku will be there waiting for me at the shrine, the 2 of us would hang out all day and I sometimes bring him a jar of cookies just to see him smile. I know it's kinda creepy but can you really blame me? He has the cutest smile on the whole wide world and I would do anything to see it and as time pass by I may or may not have a crush on him. The school bell ringed for the very last time this school year so that means schools out for the summer and I could finally see him again, I'm currently 15 years old and it has been 5 years since I met Deku, 5 summers with him and 3 years since I have fallen in love with him. I finished gathering my stuffs, shoving them into my bag "Hey Bakubro any plans for the summer?" Kirishima I think asked me "None of your business shitty hair." I screamed at him "Oh come on Bakugo you never tell us anything about your summer." The humanoid Pikachu, Kaminari said "shut up Pikachu." I said irritated, if you guys are wondering I'm currently enrolled in UA a private school for the elite or a military school. The best school for the best military forces around, well back to the matter at hand "Maybe Bakugo is visiting someone." Raccoon eyes said "yeah probably a summer love." Round face said agreeing with Raccoon eyes and every one ohhhed...

"Oh who's the lucky girl?" I hear flat face asked which I ignored "Or is it a boy?" I hear half and Half said and a few extras already took a step back, I slammed my fist at the table while standing up "Listen here you fucking extras, stay out of my life and I'll stay out in yours but if you're too stupid to understand then__" I left my threat hanging while walking to the door "Are you afraid Bakugo?" I hear half and half say "that he might leave you?" I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at him "Hey Todoroki-kun don't push him, he might explode any minute." 4 eyes said to him and I made a 'tch' sound turning back "why do you care." I said walking out of the classroom and into the hallway, the hallways were almost empty only a student here and there. I sighed and started my journey home, I won't say it out loud but the half and half bastard was right. I'm scared; scared that one day Deku would disappear, he was my first friend and if he disappears I'll be heart broken.