movie night

Mon-el was setting up a surplus of popcorn and donuts for the date he was planning with Kara. She had been busy all week with reporting and Mon-el wanted to do something nice.

    Kara didn't notice him at first when she walked in. When she closed the door and turned around she jumped.

   "Oh god. Mon-el! You scared me!" She laughed, walking over and giving him a kiss.
   "Hey, so I know how busy you've been, with the DEO and reporting and I thought you might want a break" he said revealing the blankets and food he hand in front of her.

   "Awe babe" she said giving him a hug and walking over to the blankets. They both cuddled up under a blanket and grabbed their food. Kara went straight to the donuts as mon-el had expected.

   "You do love those Donut's" mon-el laughed.
   "The only thing I love as much as you" she said smiling at Mon-el.
   "Awe!" He said throwing a peice of popcorn at her. "So what first?" Mon-el asked.
    "How about..... wicked" Kara said. Kara knew Mon-el had watched wicked over a thousand times with her, but it was still her favorite.
    "Okay. Wicked again it is" he said starting up the movie.
    "Yay!" She said. When the movie started, Kara cuddled up next to Mon-el. She rested her head on his shoulder.

   "This was a good idea mon-el. Thank you" she said placing a kiss on his cheek.
   "I Know. I'm a great boyfriend" he laughed. Kara chuckled a little.