puppy dog eyes

Mon-el laied in bed, holding Kara tightly as she slept. It was early in the morning, and sun hit Kara's face perfectly. Mon-el always thought of her as a golden Angel, but this made it quite literal.
      Occasionally Kara would groan and dig her head farther into Mon-els chest, reaching for his hand as she did so. She smiled when she slept.
      Mon-el moved a few stray blonde hairs for karas face. The sudden feeling of Mon-els warm hands on her cold face woke Kara up. Her eyes blinking open as the sun beamed down on her bright blue eyes. She groaned and shoved her face into Mon-els chest.
      "Why's it so bright?" Kara Mumbled. Mon-el couldn't help but smile at how cute she was being. he turned to his side so he blocked the sun from Kara's face. Kara looked up at Mon-el with her big puppy dog eyes.
     "What's up puppy dog eyes?" Mon-el said, kissing her forehead softly.
     "Pancakes." Kara smiled.
     "What do you mean love?" Mon-el asked.
      "Pancakes. I love pancakes."Kara smiled. Mon-el could tell she was hinting at something.
      "What do you say?" Mon-el asked.
     "Will you please make me pancakes?" Kara asked, holding onto Mon-el tightly. Mon-el smiled and kissed her cheek.
     "I need to get up to do that kara" Mon-el said. Kara held him tighter, herhands locked behind his back.
     "Nuh uh" Kara mummbled.
     "I don't think I can take you with me to make pancakes." Mon-el chuckled.
     "Why not?" Kara pouted, looking up at Mon-el with her puppy dog eyes again. Mon-el sighed deeply before letting out a small "fine." When Mon-el got up Kara got up too and held his hand as they walked into the kitchen. Mon-el picked Kara up and sat her down on the kitchen island. Kara shivered at the sudden lack of body heat.
    As mon-el cooked, Kara snacked on bananas. She told story's from Krypton that Mon-el loved to hear. Occasionally Mon-el would turn around and kiss Kara, and without skipping a beat, went back to cooking.
      Kara and Mon-el shared their pancakes. After the first couple, Mon-el was full. Kara continued to eat full pancakes until she was Also full. Once Mon-el turned off the stove, he turned around to see Kara making styles on her pancakes with syrup. Her face morphed to a smile when she showed Mon-el her masterpiece. Mon-el clapped and chuckled when he saw them.
    "We need to get to work you know?" Mon-el said, putting his hands on opposite sides of Kara.
     "I Know." Kara sighed sadly as she cut off a piece of pancake.
     "Which means you gotta get dressed" Mon-el said, tugging at big blue t-shirt she had on. Kara only groaned, and hopped down from the counter. She gave Mon-el a kiss before she ran back into her bedroom.