supprise

Kara was training at the DEO when Mon-el walked in. Kara finished off what she was doing and came running straight to him. Mon-el took her into his arms and hugged her tight.

   "You ready for our date tonight?" Kara said.
   "Our date" mon-el said confused.
   "Yeah. Alex and Maggie suggested we go on a double date with them. Tonight. I told you this yesterday" Kara said.
    "If it was right after what we did yesterday I was a little distracted" mon-el said smirking.
    "Your so gross." Kara laughed.
   "We'll be ready for a great date, even if I don't know where we're going or what were doing!" Mon-el laughed.

    When they both got home they went to go change. When Kara finished she stood at the door waiting for mon-el. When he came out, he was wearing a black tux and a tie. Kara laughed.

   "What are you wearing?" Kara chuckled.
   "Something suitable for a date?" Mon-el said, admiring Kara's laugh.
   "Mon-el, it's a movie date at my sister's. You don't need a tux" kara said chuckling and pulling at the edge of his jacket. Mon-el quickly took it off.

    Mon-el kissed Kara passionately. She broke away from the kiss and smiled at him.
    "Go get comfortable. We're gonna be late" Kara said. With that, mon-el raced back into the bathroom, taking his clothes off on the way. When Mon-el walked back out he was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

   "That's alot better" Kara said giving him a kiss. She grabbed his hand and walked out the door on their way to Alex's.

    When they got there Alex and Maggie greated the both of them kindly. They all sat down on the couch to watch their movie. Kara could tell Maggie was getting frustrated with how many questions Mon-el was asking.

   "If you stop asking questions right now, Ill have a supprise at home for you" kara whispered to him, putting her hand on his thigh under their blanket. Mon-el jumped in excitement. He didn't ask another question throughout that whole movie.

    When they finally got home Mon-el started to kiss Kara. he pushed her against the wall. Kara stopped them.

    "Hey there lover boy." Kara said.
    "What about my supprise?" Mon-el whined. Kara kissed him one more time and smiled.
      "My supprise, for you. Not the other way around." She said. Mon-el smirked at her. she pulled him to the couch. And put on one of their favorite movies.

   "And I never said that was the supprise" Kara joked. Mon-el looked at her, sticking his tounge out.
    "I guess this is okay too than" he kissed her cheek. Kara turned around and kissed him. He looked at her suprissed.
     "You never take your eyes off of musicals." Mon-el said.
     "I never said that this was the supprise either." Kara chuckled.
     "How are you being sexy, confusing, and beautiful all at the same time?" Mon-el said putting his hands on her hips. She smiled and kissed him again, this time longer. Mon-el's hands drifted over his girlfriend. When they got too low Kara would move them back up to her waist.

    When they stopped Mon-el pouted. Kara turned back around to watch the movie. Mon-el stared at her, smiling.

   "That was a good supprise" mon-el said. Kara laughed and cuddled back up to Mon-el