i just met you

( set right after Mon-el landed on Earth. )

   Kara watched the sleeping man, wondering when he was going to wake up. He didn't move much, only ever breathed.
   All Kara wanted was to know that she was not the only Kryptonian on earth, other than her cousin. He came on a Kryptonian ship, so she liked to believe it. But she had never seen this man, or at least she didn't remember it.
  She saw the man's eyes flutter open. He looked straight at Kara.
   "Where am I?" He said.
   "Your on Earth." Kara said.
   "KARA I FOUND OUT WHERE HE'S FRO- oh he's awake now!" Winn said.
   "Hello small one." The man said.
   "First of all my name is Winn. And your from daxum." Winn said.
   "That is correct... Winn. My name is Mon-el." The man said. Kara stepped back from the hospital bed.
   She knew what daximites do. Their planets we're rivals most of the time.
   "Put him in the cell. Now." Kara said, leaving the room. Winn looked confused at her, but the gaurds did as they were instructed.

    Kara met Mon-el down in the cell later that day.
   "How did you get a Kryptonian ship daximite?" Kara asked.
   "I don't remember." He said.
   "Well try." Kara said, crossing her arms.
   "... I was put in it. By the prince of Daxum. He saved my life. I don't know where he got the ship." Mon-el said.
   "Like I'd trust that the prince of Daxum tried to save anyone's life but his own." Kara chuckled.
   "Well believe it. I'm here." Mon-el said. "Look. I just want to go home." Mon-el said, getting up and putting his hands on the glass.
    Kara guessed he didn't know what happened to his planet. When Krypton exploded, the remaining parts, caused the destruction of Daxum.
   "We need to test you more before you can go home." Kara lied.
   "What's there to test? I'm going home and not coming back here." Mon-el said.
   "Well that's the thing. Daxum was destroyed with Krypton. You can't go home." J'ohn said as he walked into the room.
   "I'm sorry what?" Mon-el said.
   "Your planet was destroyed along with mine. I'm sorry." Kara said. Mon-el went and sat back on the bed. Whenever Kara tried to talk to him again, he didn't answer. She decided to give him some time.

    After a couple of hours later, Kara went back to Mon-els cell. The first thing she did was open the door for him. When the door opened, Mon-el walked out slowly.
   "Your not going to kill me? Right?" He said, hessitantly.
   "No, I wanted to talk to you like a person. Putting aside our planets history." Kara said, putting her hands on her hips.
   "Okay... What's there to talk about?" Mon-el said.
    "I'm sorry, about your planet." Kara said.
   "I would say it's not your fault, but... It kinda is." Mon-el said. Kara threw her hands up angrily.
    "I should have expected it! Of course a daximite would say something like that!" Kara said.
    "AM I WRONG? REALLY?" Mon-el said.
   "I DINT EXPECT MY HOME TO EXPLODE!" Kara yelled back. Mon-els lips came crashing into Kara's. He pulled away quickly after.
   "- sorry... I-im sorry." He said, running out of the room quickly.
   Kara stood shocked at what had just happened. All she did was look back at the door Mon-el had just left from.