Pet? Sitter - 3

No one's POV.

The doctors were talking to you and told you that Bum would be released in 2 days. After talking and signing some papers you went to his room.

"Hey Bum, I've got good news!" You say cheerfully.

"w-what is it?"

"You'll be released in 2 days! Isn't that great?"

"Oh..."

"You seem saddened, care to share?"  You say sitting to the chair next to his bed.

"Well..since Sangwoo is gone. I don't have a place to go to. I had an apartment, but I've been gone for months, and Sangwoo went there before and took some of my things. So... I assume that they had probably cleaned up the place and rented it to somebody else." He says looking down, secretly hoping you take him with you.

"Seriously? That's no problem. Jeez."

Bum's head shot up as he assumed his secret wish came true.

'I knew she'll take me with her...!'

"You can always come back to your old home, with your.. grandma? Right?"

"..."

"Oh, by the way, why didn't you tell me about your grandmother. She was looking for you, along with another guy. Was he your dad? I kinda forgot..They seemed nice and caring considering how they searched for you like that. They must've been worried sick looki—"

"No! I-I..." He sat up and shrieked. His sudden outburst made your eyes widen.

"Woah! Bum...I never thought you could uhh nevermind..." you cut your sentence when you saw his shoulders shaking slightly.

"He...beats me up..."

"W-what?"

"M-my uncle...T-they're not who they seem they are. Especially him."

"Why?"

You knew you were getting into a more sensitive topic, so you decided to sit beside him and put an arm around his shoulders to give him some sort of signal that someone's there for him.

"Well..originally, it was him and my mom that was dating; however, one day he introduced her to his brothermy dad, they...broke up and my mom chose my dad over him. So every time he sees me, he gets angry and remembers my mom leaving him...so he beats me up because..."

"I'm the fruit of it."

"S-sometimes...when he's drunk, he even sexually abuses me,"  he said trembling. It was clear to you that he feared his uncle. You never thought that it went that far as assaulting him sexually, you thought it was as shallow as punishing a kid that broke a vase or something. He didn't need to explain further. The way he's telling you this was quite obvious. He couldn't even cry properly that there would be a punishment waiting for him.

"What about your grandmother?"

"She doesn't really hurt me or anything...she even diverts my uncle's attention...sometimes. "

You sighed. 

"Maybe you could stay with me? yeah?"  Bum's head shot up. knowing that his secret wish did came true.

"R-really? Of course! y/n! I-I love you so much! You're so kind!.. I don't deserve you.."

"Pftt. What're you talking about?" You tilted up his chin making him face you.