Notice Me - 1

This is for FrummyNoodle13

hope ya like it :)

No one's Pov

You were one of the known Youtubers in your country and other countries in Asia. You started making videos of you singing when you were 13, after a couple of months you saw that your video got viral. Soon enough you made covers of your favorite songs and you hit 1k subscribers and after 3 years (which is now), you made it up to

13 thousand. Yay!

However, one day your father got fired and found a new job abroad. But your mom insisted that you two come along because she doesn't want you to grow up without your father. So, you moved from (your country) to South Korea.

You entered a new high school and to your amazement, some students knew you. It was all good, but you had to limit making videos every weekend so you can focus on your studies.

...

After finishing your homework, you set up your light and camera to start your first Q&A that's already been requested so many times. You decided to post it live so anyone that missed commenting and messaging you their questions the week before can still get their question/s answered.

"Okay, next question, oooh one from my previous video. ahem. ' If you had the chance to visit somebody's house, whose would it be?' from EmilyJae101. let's see...maybe one of my friend's house? I don't really know whose though. haha. Why'd you ask?"

Of course, Bum had been watching and never failed to watch a single video you posted.

'You could visit mine...' Bum says in his head, while tightly hugging his pillow, pretending it to be you.

That's when an idea crossed his mind.

'What if I asked her a question since...' So he started asking his question.

" "Will you come to my house if..."no that's too creepy! "

"Will you visit me then?".....good but..Ah!

"Can we be friends?"No! It still doesn't sound right..*sigh*"

He sighed, trying to find the right words was hard.

"Welp, I'm sorry but this video has already been too long, and I gotta go. Don't worry though, there would be a part two for this."

"It was great answering your questions, hope you guys had a good time, byee~"

Your outro music starts playing and with that..

"Wait! no!" you ended your video.

He was happy you weren't in a relationship yet, at the same time, you were out of his league, and he was still stuck in square one. He just stared at the ceiling, feeling the same sad feeling he always feels, thinking of possible ways to get your attention.

'This is pointless...she may not even know I ever existed. '

'But wait...we go to the same school; I can approach her at any time..'

That was true, you even had 2 periods together, but never gained enough courage when it comes to talking to you. At one point, he didn't even want you to see him.

'But...'

'What if she already heard the worst rumors about me?'

'And she rejects me?'