Heather

An: I'm sorry for suddenly closing requests and not updating. Online classes started weeks ago and things are especially tougher this time around considering it's my last year in Junior high. Nonetheless, I appreciate all your support!! No one requested this but please accept it as a token of my apology😅

Lyric Prank: Heather - Conan Gray

Bum blushed as you leaned in and stole a kiss from him while he was busy scanning the items you bought. 

"A-ah! Y/n it's kind of embarrassing if you suddenly kiss me...here...at the store," he said looking anywhere but at you.

"Hmm...Mkay, but there isn't really anyone here so...heh," you responded not feeling any regret about what you did. He kept silent.

"Here," he then said handing you the paper bag with things you bought were in. 

"Thanks... See you tomorrow then," he noticed that you didn't look at him, but just took the bag and left. 

He watched as you pushed open the door and turned right, leaving his view. He wondered if you felt upset that he didn't kiss you back and instead, told you how you shouldn't be doing that. 

He finished his shift around eight-thirty and checked his phone, half expecting there would be messages coming from you. There was none. He felt uneasy at first but later reassured himself that you were just probably doing homework or decided to sleep early. 

Around ten o'clock, he checked his phone again, hoping to have at least one message from you. But there was still nothing. The last conversation you had was earlier that day around four when you told him you were coming to the store. Disappointed, he started thinking that you really were upset about earlier. 

I'm sorry about earlier, I hope you're not mad |, he typed in the chat area, 

I'm sorry about ear|, but erased it seconds after reading it.  No...

Maybe a hi would be okay...right?

Hey Y/n\

Y/n are you still awake?\

He sighed and erased every text he wrote each time. He checked the time, ten twenty-seven. You were probably asleep now anyway. You did say "See you tomorrow" so maybe he was just overthinking. 

You, on the other hand, just woke up after your supposed quick late afternoon nap, and while finishing your assignments, there was this particular song that played on the radio that caught your attention. 

Y/n💖

Bum?
11:01 pm

You then decided to text Bum just after you finished doing your tasks. There weren't any recent texts from him, so you figured it was the right time for a "new topic". 

It has almost been an hour since you send him the text yet still no reply. You didn't expect him though, it was close to midnight and he's probably really tired after working his shifts, so planning to lyric prank him wasn't such a good idea. Until...

He replied.

Yes?
12:04 am
Why are you still up?
12:04 am
What is it?
12:04 am

I still remember..
12:05 am
third of December
12:05 am

What are you saying?
12:05 am