Feline

Requested by: @zeni44Xx63k
Neko Bum x Reader

"Master, wake up!" Bum says lightly, shaking your shoulder.

"Mhm...Bum? Why are you up so early?"

"You have school today, master. And I-I prepared your favorite breakfast...," you sit up and rub your eyes.

"Cuddle with me first~," you say, pulling him in a tight, warm hug.

...

"Hey, y/n can we review at your place this time?" Eun says.

"Hm?" you say as you pet the alley cat and look up at Eun and Jae holding your takeout food.

"I wanna take him in with me."

The cat purred at your touch, its once lonely eyes met yours and now gleamed with excitement, as if able to understand you. You notice the bony edges that protruded from his chest, and his underfed frame concerned you.

"The food is getting cold. Besides, a feral animal like that won't trust you, probably just wants your food or something," Jae says, a bit annoyed.

"'Kay fine, let's go." You then stand up from your crouching position, and you see the cat go in front of you, trying to gain back your attention.

"I'll be back tomorrow, don't worry." You smile as you took a small piece of chicken from your paper bag and held it out to him.

"Here." He sniffs the food in your palm and uses its small paws to drag it out and to the ground.

As he was busy eating, you took the opportunity to leave.

After hours of reviewing (talking and eating), you all call it a day. You accompany your friends to the nearest train station as it was getting dark and they weren't familiar with the streets in your area.

"Text me when you get home!" You yell, waving goodbye to them.

You then walked back to the small yet comfortable apartment your parents got you. You took out your keys and opened the door.

"AAH! Who are you!?" you exclaim, seeing an intruder in your home.

"A-ah! Wait it's m-me..!" You didn't listen as you pushed the scrawny boy away as he neared you. You take a step back, reaching for your phone.

"M-master!"

What the? Are those...ears? You think, taking a step forward to touch his ears. He disappears and then appears the black cat you fed earlier. You slowly walk towards him and reached down to pet him.

"Awh, you're the cat earlier," you mumble. He turns back to his human form and looks up at you.

"P-please..," he pleads, bowing down and kissing your feet, "be my new master." You pull your foot back and kneel down, caressing his cheeks gently. 

"I-I'll do whatever you want.. please." 

"Did you follow me all the way home?" You made him look up at you, feeling the need to hold him in your arms, as he was so thin and fragile.

"Y-yes," he says, looking away bashfully, thinking of how undeserving of your kindness he is and how he managed to ask you for shelter and food.

"Oh no...that was a long walk." You take his palms and examine it for possible marks and bruises from walking too long.

"No, it's okay!-" he beams up, smiling, noticing the care in your tone "-I'm fine, master."

You smile back, taking him in your arms by surprise. It startled him a bit, but he hugged back immediately, enjoying your warmth as he clings onto you. A few moments later, you stand up and pick out pajamas for him that you think would fit his skinny figure.