Meeting Sam's friends

*This actually isn't a request I made this up myself*
Y/n's POV
Y/n:  come on Kat we have to go or were gonna be late!
Kat: Okay, okay. Jeez. We still have 30 minutes.
Y/n: exactly! Your boyfriends house is about 20-25 minutes away!
Kat: okay let's go now.
Kat grabs the keys, and throws it to you. You both rush outside as fast as you can. You get in your car, and head over to your best friends boyfriends house, which is Sam Golbach. He lives with some other people, but you've only met Sam, and don't know his friends. So this is basically your first time meeting Sam's friends.
-Time Skip to Sam's house-
You pull up to Sam's house, and were expecting to see Sam come out. But he didn't. But then all of a sudden, the gate started opening, which frightened you a bit. You parked the car besides a red car, which you didn't know who's car it was. But while you were getting out, you looked at the car, and you saw a sticker on the back windshield that said "Colby". You wondered to yourself if that's one the names of one of Sam's friends. You just ignored it though, because you thought " Well I guess I'll find out" Kat was waiting for you at the front door, and as soon as you arrived to the door, Kat knocked on the door. A few seconds later, you see Sam open the door with a huge smile plastered on his face. He immediately looks at Kat and hugs her. After they're done, Sam turns and looks at you.
Sam: Hey y/n. Haven't seen you in a while
Y/n:  Hi Sam. And yup.
You awkwardly walk up to Sam and hug him. You,  Sam and Kat go into the house. (Btw, Sam was having a party at his house and invited you and Kat)
Y/n: Wow. It's been so long I almost forgot what it looks like in here. And I definitely forgot how it looks like a rave
Sam: well, take a look around. After your done, I'll introduce you to the roommates.
Kat: I'll take her around.
Sam: okay. Just be careful and find me when you guys are done.
You and Kat start looking around, and you notice a couple other YouTubers. For example, you saw David Dobrik, Corinna Kopf, and see other people you didn't really care about. Kat starts taking you around, when suddenly, you accidently bump into someone. You apologize, and then you looked up to see who it was. You saw a very tall cute guy with Brown hair, and gorgeously blue eyes. You both made eye contact, and you started blushing.
Cute guy: Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you okay?
Y/n: ya. I'm fine. I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm very clumsy at times. (Dammit I'm so awkward)
Cute guy: *giggles* Well, I'm Colby. And your......
Y/n: oh. My names y/n
Colby: Pretty name.
Y/n: thank you Colby!
You started thinking of where you heard the name from, but for some reason you couldn't remember.
Kat: oh hey. You met Colby. 1 down, 4 to go.
You giggle at Kats sense of humor. I guess that's why we're friends, you thought to yourself.
Colby: hey y/n, I've never met you before. Are you a new friend of Kat or?
Y/n: no. I've been friends with Kat for a very long time. I've just never came here before. Well I have, but Kat only introduced me to Sam, since we didn't really have time.
Colby: cool. So, did Kat give you a tour of the house?
Y/n: yea. She did. This is such an amazing house. And an amazing party too.
Colby: Ya. We're celebrating for getting 1.4 million sub's on YouTube.
Y/n: oh wow. 1.4 mil? Well congrats!
Colby: Thank you y/n!
Kat: well, I guess I gotta go now. I'm gonna get something to drink. BYE!
You and Colby stood there for about 10 seconds.
Colby: So uh.....did Kat show you upstairs?
Y/n: no. She hasn't yet.
Colby: Oh okay. Well, maybe I could show you. If that's okay with you.
You can already see where this is going, but you just agreed and went with the flow
Y/n: yea sure. That's fine with me.
You looked at Colby and after you agreed, you could see that Colby got happy. He took your hand and led you upstairs

Colby's POV
Damn. Y/n is pretty hot. I can't believe Sam never introduced us before. Oh well. I introduced myself now, and it's time to make my move now.

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this is a little cheesy, but eh. It's all I can think of. Hope you enjoyed!