Our little convo ;)

Y/n POV
I got up and checked my phone. It was a text from Colby. You opened it and it said:

Daddy 💦👅: Hey bbg 😍😍

Y/n: Hey colbs 😊

Daddy💦👅: Whatchu doing?

Y/n: Nothing. Just laying bed ;)

Daddy 💦👅: Oh.....doing what?

Y/n: Thinking about you 😍😏

Daddy💦👅: Me too. Want to do more than texting?

Y/n: Whatever you want bb;)

He doesn't text for a while. You waited about a minute or two, just laying there staring at your phone. All of a sudden, he sends a picture of him in bed. It looks like he has his shirt off.

Y/n: Damn bb 😍😍 I wish I was there:(

Daddy💦👅: Me too. But if you want more, you gotta send something too.

Y/n: Okay

You get up, and run to your door, and lock the door. After that, you run back into your bed, and you sit down. Then you take your hoodie off, then your shirt. Now only in your bra. You lay down, and take a pic, and send it to Colby.

Daddy💦👅: Your gonna need to send something else to get more from me. But damn bbg 😍😍💦

You decide to tease him by sending a video. You put your hoodie back on, and you set your phone down on your bed where you could see your whole torso. You start recording, and you slowly start to remove your hoodie, revealing your bra. You soon take off your hoodie, only in your bra now. You start to very slowly remove your bra, and right before your going to take off your bra, you stop the video. You send the video to Colby, and right away he opens it. You wait a few seconds, and he starts to type.

Daddy💦👅: Awe c'mon bbg. Show more. Don't tease me like that. You know what's going to happen to you if you tease me to much right?

Y/n: What's going to happen if I tease you to much?

Daddy💦👅: You'll have to get punished.

Y/n: Is that right? Well, in that case, you'll have to send me more, since I did, if you want to see more from me ;)

He didn't text back for awhile, but you just sat there for about......5 minutes. After a while, you saw him typing, but for just a second. He immediately stopped, but then a few seconds later, he sent a pic. And it wasn't just any pic......it was.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA! Another cliffhanger. Comment if you want to know what pic he sent 😏 thanks for reading!