Its that time around :)

Ivorys POV
Heyo! So, my name is Ivory Martinez. I live in Los Angeles. I've lived here my whole life, so...ya. I live with 3 other roommates. There's Billie, Aubrie, and Ashley. We've all known each other since middle school. Were all best friends, so we decided to all move in together. We've all lived together for about 2 years now. It's currently October 11th, and you know what that means. IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME! Every year we always decorate our house with Halloween decorations like a month and a half before Halloween. So around the middle or begining of September. Halloween is our favorite holiday. That's one thing we all have in common. We all basically have the same interests and were basically all the same. I love them to death, and if anything were to happen to them.....i would have to start throwing hands (😂). But anyways, I have a YouTube channel, and it has around 47.8k sub's, which isn't that bad for someone who started 2 months ago. I don't know how I got all these subscribers but oh well. I just do like pranks, rants, and random shit like that. Oh by the way, I just turned 21 last month so ya. It's great being 21. And it's even better when your friends drag you to a bar and your the youngest one and they force you to drink until your drunk af and its your first time AND then you black out and don't know what happened and they won't tell you what happened. Life's great 👌 but ya. Just a little bit about me. Now time to stop, and go on with my day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part two will be published soon biches 👌
Sorry it's so short btw this story's probably dying so I'mma just publish this