Meeting Sam and Colby (gone sexual) *part two*

Y/n POV
So, it's the day before the show, and me and my friend are freaking the fuck out......we don't know why, but we are. My anxiety is kicking in.......maybe its because of the fact that were actually meeting Sam and Colby? Idk.....but anyway, just a little update, not that you guys care about me and y/f/n are freaking out, but just a little update. I'll update you guys when an hour before the show 👌
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
             ~Major time skip to the show~
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
Y/n POV (again)
IT'S AN HOUR.BEFORE.THE.FUCKEN.SHOW! We left two hours before, so....were waiting in line now, and we can tell its gonna be a while. Again, just letting you guys know we're at the show, we're waiting in line, and ya. I'll update you guys again, if anything happens 👌
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
    ~Time skip to whatever happens next~
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

BRO EVERYONE JUST ARRIVED! THEY'RE TALKING TO SOME FANS IN LINE! WTF! THEY'RE AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE, SLOWLY COMING OUR WAY! WE ARE FREAKING OUT AGAIN! WE HAVE TO GO BYE BICHES
                          ~some time later~
BRO WTF THEY STOPPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF US! WHAT?! Oh well....id rather save meeting them until the ACTUAL show starts. That's fine (it's really NOT) though. So, were gonna start waiting again. See ya later!
              ~some more waiting until......~

ALL THE ROOMMATES ARE FILMING (probably for their Instagram story) AND WE WERE IN IT WE WERE FUCKEN SCREAMING OUR HEADS OFF. Also it's like 15 minutes before the Super VIPs get to go in, and we are not okay. Well, just another little quick update. Well update you guys when we get in. See ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to meeting sam and Colby for the             
                               first time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRO WE ARE INSIDE AND WAITING IN LINE TO TALK TO SAM AMD COLBY OMG WE ACTUALLY GOT TO COME BRO WE ARE FREAKING OUT AGAIN OMG WE GOTTA GO SORRY BYE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV while talking to S&C
You and your best friend, y/f/n, are almost at the front of the line. There were only about 10-15 Super VIPs. But ya, you your friend are in the front of the line now. You were just waiting for the girls that are talking to Sam and Colby to go. After some time, the lady told you you guys could go now. You looked at y/f/n and she looked excited, but lowkey scared at the same time. She noticed you looking at her, and she looked at you, you both smiled, and took a deep breath. "Let's go" You said. The lady let you to go, and you started walking towards Sam and Colby with a huge smile plastered on your face. You started walking towards Sam, glancing at Colby a few times. While y/f/n is walking towards Colby. You get closer to them, and both of you speed up at bit, and as soon as you know it, you and y/f/n are in sam and Colby's arms. It was like heaven to hug your idols. You started to tear up a bit, and you glanced over at y/f/n and she was too. As soon as you guys started hugging, you and dam started swaying back and fourth, for about 2 minutes 😂 same with your friend. You let go of sam, which you never wanted to. But you had to. Or else he would think your a creep 😂 but you and y/f/n both let go of sam and Colby Athens same time. You talked to sam for a bit, telling how long you and your friend have been fans of them, and other very important stuff too that you've always to tell sam. After you and sam talked, you looked over at y/f/n and she just got done talking to Colby too. After you and your friends switched places. You with Colby and your friend with sam now. Everything started going in slow motion from there. I think it's because Colby's so fucken hot, it affected you? Let's just face it. Everyone, no matter what age you are, you have had to fallen in love with Colby 😂 but anyway, you started walking towards Colby, and he looked at you, and you were already looking at him, with another huge ass smile on your face. You noticed that Colby started looking at you up and down, and kinda smirked.
(And this is what your wearing by the way but with all black vans)

You didn't think anything of it, until you started hugging him. Bro his fucken hug are as AMAZING as I thought it would very. HOLY SHIT you and Colby started doing the same thing you and sam did, swaying back and forth. But after a while, he slowly started picking you up by your legs, and he held you.
(Shit I accidently published it I'll finish it tomorrow. Lowkey a cliff hanger 🤣🤣 why am I so stupid) And also should I start the smut in the next part? If so this next part is gonna be hella long 😂😂 but comment if you think I should. I need your help again 😂
P. S: Chapter 3 will for sure be up tomorrow (August 27th) 👌