Meeting Sam and Colby (gone sexual) *Part 1*

Requested by tigger123a

Y/n pov
I have been a fan of Sam and Colby for a very long time now. I'd say about 4 years now. And they just recently announced they're going tour! I'm so excited! Me and my friend, y/f/n are going to the LA show. And we are fucken excited! We've been wanting to meet them for the longest time ever. We wanted to go to Vidcon 2018,but we couldn't because we didn't have enough money. Which completely sucked, and we were pretty pissed. But, this is finally our chance to meet them! Oh, and btw, I'm 20. It seems like I'm the oldest Sam and Colby fan lmao. But im pretty sure there's older people that know them. There has to be. But anyway, it's the 15th of July, about a month before the show. The LA show is on the 5th of August. And we still have to get the tickets though. Were getting the super VIP tix. Well, that's enough for this little rant. See you when there's more updates!

SIKE BICH THE STORY CONTINUES 😂

Y/n pov
So, it's about 4 days before the show, and they just announced that ALL of the roommates are gonna go to the LA show. SO THAT MEANS ME AND y/f/n ARE GOING TO MEET SAM, COLBY, JAKE, AARON, COREY, DEVYN AND KAT! HOLY SHIT! THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST FUCKEN TOUR EVER! I just honestly think it's kinda unfair for the people that went to the other shows, because it was only Sam and Colby, and they paid the same price to meet them, and the people in LA are gonna meet all the roommates. It's lowkey unfair if you ask me. But it's alright 👌 So, again, just wanted to update you guys, and ya. See you later! Again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am I becoming a shitty writer? 😂
But if you guys want this to continue, and know what happens, comment how this is so far. If this gets 15+ comments I'll make the part two. Sorry I didn't make the smut right away 😂 I just wanna frustrate you guys 😂
(Jk I love you all 😂)