Home alone;)

Ivory's POV
You missed Colby so much. You were laying in bed thinking about Colby. You decided to call him, but he didn't answer. You called a second time, he still didn't answer. You called Sam, and he answered.
S: Hello?
I: Hey Sam
S: Oh hey Ivory. What's up?
I: Are you at home or are you out?
S: I'm out with Kat. Why?
I: I was trying to call Colby and see if he was home but he wasn't answering
S: Oh ya he's home. He's by himself I think. Everyone else went out.
I: Oh okay. Thx. Talk to you later
S: Yup c u
You hung up the phone. You decided to get out of bed and get ready. You showered, blow dried your hair, and did a natural makeup look. You then put on your X P L R sweatpants, a champion logo t shirt,  and some black and white vans high tops. You got evey thing together, your purse, car keys, ect. After you had everything, you head outside and lock your house door. You then get in your car and start it. You drove out into the road and headed to the traphouse. You only live about 10 minutes away so you were there in no time. You opened the gate and pulled into the driveway and parked next to Colby's car. You got out your car and went inside. You went into the kitchen to get something to drink. You just found some water so you got one and headed upstairs to colbys room. While you were going upstairs, you didn't jar anything at first, but then when you got to the top, you heard shuffling and fast movement towards colbys room. You walked closer to his room and were trying to be as quiet as you can. You got about 5 ft from his room, and you heard Colby saying something.
Colby: Fuck ivory. Go faster please
You finally made out what he said, since it was muffled and you barely heard it since his door was only cracked not even an inch.  You went to the door and peeked in. You saw Colby on his bed, his head tilted backwards with his eyes shut closed and his arm moving up and down. He moaned a couple of times and it turned you on. You kept staring at Colby and soon caught yourself putting your hand down your pants and start rub in yourself. You close your eyes for a few seconds and you let out a slight small moan. You didn't think Colby would hear it, but he did. He stopped and he got up and opened the door revealing you rubbing yourself.
Colby: Wh-what are you doing here ivory?
Ivory: Oh...uh...i was just here to....
You couldn't speak, but Colby put his finger over your mouth, and grabbed your waist
Colby: There's nothing to be afraid of. You doing that is pretty hot
He smirked and he pulled you into his room and closed and locked the door. He grabbed your legs and pushed you against the door and started kissing you. You kissed him back and after a while he moved down to your neck and left some hickeys. He gently kissed your jawline, then he moved down to your collar bone and it made you moan a bit. He carried you to the bed still sucking on your jawline and collar bone. He gently put you down on the bed and he layed you on your back. He went I'm between your legs and leaned over to kiss you again. You felt his boner against you and it made you moan. He took off your shirt, then he took his off too. He continued and slowly started making his way down to your v line. He started sucking on your v line and gently kissed it. He then bit the band to your sweatpants and he slowly took it off. He rubbed the inside of your thighs
Ivory- Please give me more
Colby- Hold on babygirl
He opened your legs and kissed the inside on your thighs.
Ivory: Please st-stop teasing already
You could barely speak. He looked up at you and he smirked. He bit the band of your underwear and he took it off. He looked up at you again and bit his lip. He started to gently lick your clit, and you moaned. He started to move down and lick your bussy. He went back up to licking your clit, then he licked his finger and slowly put it in you. You were ready a moaning mess. He was now licking your clit and pumping one finger in and out of you. He then added a second finger and you were already close to your climax. He started going faster and your moans and breaths started getting shorter. After a few seconds you reached your climax and came on his fingers. He licked one clean then he put the other finger in your mouth and you cleaned it.
Colby: Mmm you taste so good babygirl
You looked at him with a smirk, still trying to catch your breath. You got up and you pushed him down on his back, and you got on top of him. You kissed him and sucked on his collar bone. You made your way down to his v line. You sucked on his v line, leaving some hickeys. He still had a boner, so you rubbed him through his pants. He moaned.
Colby: Stop teasing me babe
Ivory: Now you know how I felt
You giggled a little and he smiled. You tool off his pants, and started palmist him through his boxers now. He started moaning, and you kissed his tip through his boxers. You slowly took off his boxers and and his hard cock slapped his stomach. You grabbed it and you gently licked the tip. He started moaning
Colby: Please babygirl
You started to pump him with one hand, sucking the tip. After a while he put your hair in a ponytail and he bobbed your head up and down at the speed he wanted. He was a moaning mess. After a while he let go and you took it out your mouth. You deep throated him one more time, and you sat up. You aligned him at your entrance, and you slowly pushed down. You immediately started moaning, and so did Colby. You went all the way down and started adjusting. You want up and down, and slowly started to go faster.
Colby: Fuck ivory your so tight
Ivory: Your so big
You both said with moans in between words. After a while you started to feel a knot in your stomach
Ivory: I-im almost there
Colby: Me too
You went as fast as you can and you reached your climax. You started slowing down, and you tightening around Colby set him off. You get off him and you layed down next to him.
Colby: You don't know how long I've been waiting for that.
Ivory: Me too
Colby wrapped his arm around you and he kissed your forehead.
Colby: I love you so much Ivory
Ivory: I love you too Colby
You were looking at each other and he kissed you. You close your eyes and slowly fall asleep in Colby's arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING! I'm so sorry for not updating for what seems like a year 😂 but if your reading this, thank you so much. I'll try and work on another one since I'm on spring break and I'mma go on a little vocation to Phoenix but ya. See ya!
Word count: 1290