Meeting Sam and Colby (gone sexual) *part 3*

Before I began, I just wanna say part two was supposed to be published the day after I accidently uploaded it. I'm so fucken stupid how did I accidently publish it? I don't even know myself 🤣 but anyways, let's get right into the story.

Y/n POV
COLBY'S HUGS ARE SO FUCKEN AMAZING YOU LEGIT STARTED CRYING! but when he slowly started to pick you up, he held you for a long time, and he whispered in your ear "jump" Which sent chills down your spine. You did as you were told, and he grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist. You held onto his neck, and you "accidently" kissed his neck (I know....this is dumb 😂). He turned you guys around and he whispered in your ear "that's what I like" You looked at him smiling, and he winked at you with a smirk. Your surprised that no one noticed anything. Well, some one might have, but you don't care. This hug lasted for about 3 minutes. He finally let you go, and you jumped down. You and y/f/n totally forgot you had some things to give them. You both drew a picture of Sam and Colby. You drew Colby, y/f/n drew Sam individually and then you and your friend drew both Sam and Colby together, but you drew Sam, and your friend drew Colby this time (sorry if this was hella confusing 😂). You both got the drawing out of y/f/n backpack, and gave it to them. They both looked so surprised, and said thank you and hugged you guys again. OMG SAM IS SUCH AN ADORABLE BEAN I CAN'T 😍🤧 And then it was time for you guys to go, since you took like a long time talking to them. You and y/f/n said "SEE YA LATER!" and Sam and Colby said the same thing back, and you looked at Colby, and he winked at you. You started blushing hardcore after that. It seemed like your friend noticed and she asked "what's wrong?"
Y/n: "Oh nothing.........*trying to think of something to say* it just got so hot in here all of a sudden"
Y/f/n: Oh. It did actually.
You were still kinda blushing. Well, this is gonna be a long ass chapter so I better stop now. I'll update you guys again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip the the end of the show
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
So it's at the end of the show, and they started the meet and greet.
Y/n: I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.
Y/f/n: wow and just leave me here by myself?
Y/n: Hey there's a full fucken room of people that love Sam and Colby too. Make some friends!
Y/f/n: Your right. Okay 👌
You start getting out of line, and head to the bathroom. You looked over at Sam and Colby, and they looked so fucken happy. Taking pictures with their fans, and taking stuff from them that they had made for them. It's such an amazing feeling to meet your idols. Well, I'll update you guys again when I'm done. Actually, that's it for today. I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to write the whole story in one. So, until next time 👋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED
I know I said I was gonna upload this the 28th, but I couldn't. I'm sorry. The smut will be in the next chapter sorry about that too. Hope you enjoyed tho!