My ex :(

Y/n POV

Y/n: *inhale, exhale* I saw my ex.
Kat: OMG. Are you serious? Where did you see him?
Y/n: Over where Colby was at.
Kat started walking towards the living room. You slowly walked over to where Kat was going, and you felt someone put their arms on your waist.
Your ex: Hey babe.
You first thought it was Colby, but you recognized the voice after a while. It was your ex, Brennen Taylor.
Y/n: Get off of me!
Brennen: Why? Your still mine. You know that right?
Y/n: no I'm not. I'm Colby's now.
Brennen: What?! How could you do this to me?
Y/n: I broke up with you 4 months ago, you fucken psycho!
Brennen: I know.....i just can't stop thinking about you.
Y/n: me neither
Brennen: Really?
Y/n: ya. How can I forget about you when I walk outside and see things that remind me of you. Dog shit, trash cans. I mean.......
Brennen: Shut the fuck up you know you miss me.
Y/n: No I don't. Now get a way from me.
You were trying to get out of his grip, but he was way to strong. He gotten stronger since you left him. He was holding you from your waist, and he was holding your arms. You managed to get an arm loose, so you hit Brennen in the stomach as hard as you can, since guys are sensitive right there. And he lost his grip, and he let go of you. As soon that happened, Kat came around the corner.
Y/n: Thanks for helping
Kat: Hey I was trying to look for him
You and Kat ran upstairs to Sam's room. Kat knocked on the door, and Sam opened it.
Kat: We gotta leave. I'll see you later babe.
Sam: Why leave so early? But okay. See you babe.
They hugged, then kissed. Which for some reason reminded you of Colby.
Sam: See you y/n.
Y/n: See you Sam.
He walked up to you and you guys hugged.
Y/n: Hey Sam.
Sam: Yea?
Y/n: Do you know where Colby is?
Sam: I think he's downstairs in the living room. Why?
Y/n: Oh. Just wondering. Thanks.
Sam: No problem.
You and Kat start heading downstairs again.
Kat: Want me to check if Brennan's still here?
Y/n: Ya. Thank you
Kat starts going down the stairs, and you see her through the bars on the stairs. You see Colby. He looks worried. You were staring at him for a while, and he made eye contact with you. He smiled at you, and started rushing towards the stairs. You ran down the stairs, and you ran into his arms and he hugged you real tight.
Colby: Are you okay? What happened?
Y/n: I'm fine. I just saw my ex.
Colby: Shit. Really? (Lowkey awkward silence) who is your ex?
Y/n: Brennen
Colby: Are you serious?
Y/n: Yes
Colby: How did I not meet you before though?
Y/n: I don't know. He actually never really took me anywhere with him. He was just basically all about himself.
Colby: Damn. And to think I could actually trust him.
Y/n: I know. Well, I guess me and Kat gotta go.
Colby: What? No! I want you to stay!
Y/n: I wish I can. But we have to go.
Colby: Okay......but you should give me your number.
Y/n: Oh yeah. Okay.
Colby pulls his phone out, and he hands it to you to put your number in. After you put in your number, you give his phone back, and he puts the name "Babygirl ❤" You blush a bit, and now you hand your phone to him. He puts in his number, and he gives you back your phone. And you put his name as "Daddy 💦❤" (Idk 😂) after all this, you and Colby start looking for Katrina. You spot her and Sam chasing Brennen out. "I'm so fucken lucky to have a friend like Kat" You thought. "And Sam" You and Colby walked over to where Sam and Kat were.
Kat: Well, we gotta get going now. See you Sam, Colby.
S&C: See you.
Colby: I'll see you y/n.
He hugged you one last time.
Y/n: See you Colby.
Sam and Kat: Awwweeee
You and Colby blushed a little. After what seemed like a 5 minute hug, you and Kat finally went home. When you got home, you went upstairs to your room, and flopped on your bed. You were really tired from the party. You get out your phone and put it on your nightstand. You were getting your pajamas. As soon as you got your pj's, and you were heading to the bathroom to change, but then you hear your phone ring. It was a text. You knew that it was Colby. You walked over to your bed, sat down and checked your phone. And sure enough, it was Colby. You smiled and opened the text. It said.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER BICHES
comment if you want me to keep this story going 👌