chapter three

So, I and Jennie went to the class and I met Taehyung.. There are a lot of unavailable seats so I sat next to Jennie and wait for the teacher to come.

10 minutes later ~
"Hello, class!!" Ms. Lana greeted our class.

1 hour later~
kring kring*
The bell rang and we go out from the class and search for the rest of the gals. "Jennie! Y/N! Here!!" "Where are you guys?" I screamed "BOO!!" Jisoo and Lisa scared me by appear out of nowhere and screamed behind me. "Yah, you guys are so mischievous!" Jennie scold Lisa and Jisoo "Aw... sorry eonnie.." Lisa pouted "Haha, come on let's sit down now." Jisoo said. So, we did and "Wait! We're missing someone!!" Jennie tell us. "Ah, Rose!" I replied "Where is she?" I added "She said she need to meet someone so she can't come with us." Lisa answers me "Oh, okay." "Do you know who is she meeting?" Jisoo asked "I'm not sure 🤔."
So, we all eat our food and went home.

In the middle of the street~
I walked passed buildings and walked home since my car was taken to the car repairer since it broke down. "Uh, excuse me miss?" A man approached me "Yes, how can I help you?" "Are you interested in becoming a trainee??" "What do you mean?" "We are from JYP entertainment and we wanted you to join JYP Entertainment. So are you interested?" "Umm.."
WHAT IS HAPPENING?! AM I BECOMING AN IDOL?!?!
"Yes, i'm in." I smiled at the man and he smiled back "Okay, here is the address to the building and you can come start from tomorrow at 3.00 p.m."