chapter 17

Y/N POV
After dinner
"Taehyung-ah.." i pat his shoulder while he's playing his overwatch. "Hm?" he hummed, eyes still glued on the screen. "Can we talk ??" "About ?" still on the screen. "About what happen when you entered my room.."

Taehyung POV
"Huh ??" i can't hear her properly so i took of my earphone and pause the game. "Sorry, i can't hear you just now. What did you say ?" "Nevermind." she went out from the guest room. Ughh, you're such an idiot Tae..

Y/N POV
How can i go visit eomma appa without Taehyung knowing ?? Ohh ! i'll just ask jennie and the girls to help..

Group chat
Y/N : hey guyss..
Lisa : Owoo, how are you y/n-ahh ? You've been absent for a while
Jisoo : Yeahh !
Y/N : what do you mean absent ?
Rose : You know school performance are coming really soon and you'd missed all the practice !!
Y/N : Jinjja ?! Why did no one told me about this ?
Jennie : Pabo.. it's because you're never paying attention.
Jisoo : Ckck
Lisa : Anyways what are you going to talk about ??
Y/N : Can the 5 of us just call ? It's easier to explain..
Rose : Sure !
Jisoo : After i'm finish eating my ramen
Jennie : Wait, let me take a bath first
Lisa : Let's go guys :(

buzz buzz
My phone suddenly vibrate, it was from my manager.. my heart started beating so fast. "Annyeong, y/n-ahh. I just wanted to tell you that you succeeded!! Congrats, you're debuting really soon ! I really hope you can come tomorrow to meet JYP.. he must've wanted to talk about your debut. Goodluck !" I read his message silently.But, i need to visit my parents.. Wouldn't i be to tired ?

1 hour 30 minutes call with blackpink
We all finally hung up after i told them everything, including about my debut.. They all agreed to bring me to the hospital tomorrow. After i visits them, i can immediately visit the JYP. Pheww, i just hope my plan works the way i want..

Suddenly, i heard a knock on my door. "Yeah ?" "Can i go in ??" I can hear Taehyung's mumbling. I went to the door and unlocked it. "What do you want ??" "I wanted to talk about just now. I'm sorry i can't hear you just know because the sound is really loud. Soo-" "Hm, no need. I told you 'nevermind' right ?" "C'mon.. stop keeping secrets away from me 😤" "I'm nott !" i pinch his arm.

2.00 a.m.
I decided to let Taehyung sleep in my room because it rains heavily and i'm scared of lightning.
I was awaken by a sound. It sounds like my entrance door turning. I could hear someone trying to break into the house. "Tae, tae !!" i shake him. "Hm? Can you just sleep.. we have school tomorrow." he said, still closing his eyes. "No, someone is trying to break in !" i told him nervously. He sit up and rub his sleepy eyes. We check through the huge window in my room.

i can't believe what we saw..