chapter seven

Y/N POV
I noticed him smirking at me and I just hold on my head and don't even scold him or anything cause my head hurts so much. I really hate the taste of the medicine because it taste disgusting REALLY DISGUSTING. Taehyung go out from the room and I'll just wait for Ms. Gisella then..

Taehyung POV
I went out of the room and search for blackpink at the cafeteria. I saw them walking out of the cafeteria and I rushed to them. "Why are you here?" Rose ask me "Long story, can you tell me what's Y/N favorite food??" I asked them expecting their answer "Um why??" Jennie ask me confused "Ahh, just tell me.." "Fine, she loves fried chicken so much especially chicken from ********" Jisoo told me. FINALLY "Ok, thanks bye." I rushed to the store and bought chicken from********. I ran back to school and realised it's lesson time but i don't care. I hope Y/N is still there in the nurse's room. I open the nurse room and she is still there suprisingly ! I found her clutching her hair tightly. That must hurt a lot. I went to her side and "Hey, i bought your favourite food of all time ya know!!" I teased her "CHICKEN!" she screamed. "Give me~~" she pulled her hand from her hair and acted so childishly while wriggling her fingers as if she wanted to grab the box of chicken "Fine but i'll feed you the chicken.."

Y/N POV
I thought he said i must eat the medicine but now he said he is going to feed chicken to me. Who cares, I just want to eat the chicken now. I'm too excited that I immediately open my mouth and "Yay, you finally eat your medicine.." Taehyung clap his hand mischievously "YAH, WHY THE MEDICINE END UP AT MY STOMACH INSTEAD OF THE CHICKEN YOU- ." " You may eat your chicken now.." He smiled at me. I don't know why but my heart beats so hard everytime he smiles. So, I ate my chicken peacefully while Taehyung eat his too.