chapter 14

Y/N POV
"yah, yah, yah !" i push taehyung away. I heard him chuckles and move away from me. KIM. TAE. FUCKING. HYUNG. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

Taehyung POV
pfftt, i could see y/n blushing already.. he/she is such a cutie. "Hmm, why did your cheeks turn red ;)" i smirked. "Shut up!" came from her mouth.
"You know what let's just go home." i felt bad for y/n, that's why i decided to bring her home.

In y/n's house
Y/N POV
"eomma, appa !!" i screamed. I decided to mess with taehyung abit "Yah, stop screaming." taehyung said after closing the door "It's my house 😒" "Are you the one paying the bills tho ?" shit, backfired. "Shut up." i said. I could see taehyung laughing at me because i'm blushing. Why am I always blushig everytime i'm around him.

"Look what i found, babe!" taehyung screamed from the kitchen. again, babe. My heart always go crazy everytime he calls me that.

Taehyung POV
i found a letter from y/f/n and y/m/n on the kitchen counter. So, i decided to tease y/n abit.
"Look what i found, babe." i could totally see her/him blushing.. look at how cute she/he is. Y/n quickly rushed towards me and hit my chest slightly. "Ouch?" i said "Stop calling me that." "Calls you what ?" i said seductively. i see that y/n is totally shy because he/she keeps her/him head down. cute..
"Ugh, move !" y/n shoved me away and took the letter. "Yah, yah. How rude !" i said jokingly. "So?" i started tickling her "BDJDJSKDJSJKS" comes out of her lips. "STOPXBBFPFPFOFJ" y/n is laughing like crazy.

Y/N POV
"TAEHYUNG!" i tried to stop him from tickling. i accidently drop the letter. in. the. sink. "Oops.." he said softly. Omg i'll hate you for that. "Look what you've done, kim tae hyung"

Taehyung POV
fuck, she/he's mad.. what do i do, what do i do. She/he will hate me for life ! "Sorry, it was an accident." "Yeah right, if you don't tickle me it won't fall." y/n pouted.

Y/N POV
i'm not actually mad because my parents have told me their going for a week. It's just fun to tease taehyung.. "I'm really sorry, it was an accident:(" how cute.. "Hmph!" i puffed my cheeks and go straight to the couch. "C'mon, don't be mad.." he try to cheer me up. "Go away!" i push his chest.

He is just so annoying. "Stop apologizing! I told you i forgive you already!!" i said for the 937372 time. "Jinjja?!" he said "No." i said. "Obviously, i forgived you already.." "Yayy!"
kiddo..