Chapter 15

17.00
Y/N POV
"Taetae !" i burst open the guest room to see taehyung playing overwatch. "Hey!!" i entered and shut the door. Obviously, he ignored me because of that huge earphone over his head. I came closer to teahyung and decided to scare him. "BOO!" "Yah, what are you doing here ?" he said calmly. How tf is he not scared ?! "Can you bring me to the supermarket ?? I need stuff :)" "No thank you.." he declined. "Go on yourself."

Taehyung POV
i would actually bring y/n to the supermarket. Just going to tease her for a bit. "You know i can't drive." she pouted "Then learn."

Y/N POV
"Bitc-" "Fine, after you give me a kiss." taehyung smirked. "Hell nahh!" "Please..." "Nope!" "Okay then, go to the supermarket yourself." He continued playing his game. Ughh, so annoying. I kissed his left cheek. "HOY SHI-" taehyung suddenly flinch "What ?! You character died ?" "Y-yeah." "Pft, dont think im that dumb. You're not dead." "Fine, let's go to the supermarket, babygirl." Stop.it.

In the supermarket
"What are you needing ?" Taehyung whispers "Why are you whispering ? Anyways i need eggs, butter, flour, and some bag of chips :)"
"What are yoy going to do with those ?" "Eat it, duh !" "Are you going to eat flour ?" He does love teasing people. "Shut up, i'm making pancakes for dinner.." "Can i-" "And nope, im making it for myself hehe.."

For the whole trip Taehyung keeps on ignoring me. "Can you at least help me push this heavy-ass cart ?!" i playfully slap his hand. "Not until i get my pancakes!" he pout. Ughh, why are you so cute every single time. "Nah, you can cook by your own." "Do you want me to burn down your house kitchen ?" He chuckles. I started laughing so hard that some people are staring at us. "Yah, yah, calm down.." He said pinching my cheeks. "Ouchiee!" i slap his chest . Wait, the last time i slap his chest, his chest isn't this fit. "Have you been working out ?" My eyes widened "Yeah, do you like it?" He smirked. "No thanks." I rushed to the cashier "Yah, wait up!"

Y/N HOUSE
"Hey, i just realise that your parents are away for a week.. so that means, -" taehyung said smugly "Don't even think about it!" i flicked his forehead. Taehyung burst out laughing. "Okay, okay.. i'll go play overwatch first." "Yah, let me join you." "Nah, you'll just make it harder for me to carry the team." He teased "No pancakes for you then." I put down the plastic bags and start walking upstair. "I was just joking you know." he pouted.

17.00
We were still playing overwatch for hours. "I think i should prepare dinner already." "Let me help you with it, y/n.." "No, it's fine."

I was cutting some strawberries and bananas for the pancake when i feel two arms surrounds my waist. I turned back and, it was taehyung. I started to blush and obviously, taehyung saw it. I bet he's going to tease me 😒. "What are you doing, babe." "Didn't i told you already ?" "Do you need some help ??" "Actually, yeah!"