chapter four

The next day~
I went to school normally with my OTHER CAR ( i'm rich 😂 ) . I arrived school and wanted to tell my friends about the JYP thing.. "Hey!" I see them so I went to them "Oh hello Y/N!! I need to tell you something!!" Rose screamed excitedly "What happen?" I asked her confused "I'M DATING WITH JIMIN!!" She shouted "Which Jimin?? Jim- OMG DONT TELL ME ITS JIMIN BTS THE POPULER KIDS IN SCHOOL AND AN ARTIST!!" "YES, ITS HIM! AHHH! I FEEL LIKE IM STILL DREAMING!" "How is that possible?!" "So, yesterday he asked me out to have lunch together so that's why I can't join you guys! Then, he confessed to me and I was too happy since I had a crush on him for 4 years now even before you were here! That's why I accept him!!" "Oh, wow! You sure are lucky as f!!" I praised her "Haha, and Jennie! When are you going to confess to Suga??" Rose asked "Yeah, when?" Lisa added "I'm not sure guys.. I'm too shy ☺️." She answer while putting her head down "Come on- ." My word was cut by screaming of gals. "Taehyung Oppa~~" "Jhope my sunshine!!" "Swag Suga!" "Jungkook notice me~" "Jin worldwide handsome!"
I heard tons of fangirling . I noticed that Taehyung is staring at me and smirk. Well, that smirk is making me melt for sure. He looks so fine! How is he looking so perfect like an anime character?!?! "Hey, baby~" I noticed Jimin approaching Rose and I could see that she is blushing so hard ! They're so cute.. "Let's go." Jimin grab Rose hand and leaves us. "Bye guys!" Rose waved at us before disappearing "Wow, she left us again.." Jisoo pouted "Oh yeah guys! I have a very exciting new for you all!" I remembered about the JYP thing and told them
"OMG YOU ARE LUCKY AS FCK!" Lisa screamed happily "Congratulation!!" Jennie congratulating me "Thanks Jennie and you guys!" I smiled widely at them "You can visit YG entertainment anytime to meet us !" Jisoo told me "So, you guys are an artist too?!" I asked in disbelief.. "Hehe.. sorry we never told you.." Lisa chuckled a bit "Yeah.. we're afraid you'll feel bad for being friends with artist.." Jennie added "Oh my gosh.. why would I." I replyed and we all laugh. Seems like half of this school are filled with artists.. I felt so lucky having good friends like them.
School went normally and finally it's dismissal. "Bye guys! I need to go to JYP now!" I waved goodbye at them "Bye, goodluck!" They all waved at me back with Rose too.
So, I looked at the card the man gave me and went to the building

30 minutes later
Woah, that sure is a long ride. Anyway, I entered to building an 2 women send me to a man which they called boss. I guessed he is JYP? So, I did what a trainee should do.