CHAPTER 7: The Stranger In Black

||CHAPTER 7: The Stranger in Black||

Tia

8:35 AM

"I'm sorry." I said, as I look at the floor.

"Tia."

I look at Logan, who was looking at me with a curious expression on his face, "Logan, I can't." I said, looking into his eyes, "I, I can't kiss you." I place my right-hand on his, "That night, when I Ieft, I made the decision to forget about the feelings I have for you. Honestly, I thought I was slowly forgetting but...." I sigh, "When, you and I met, it made me realise that I didn't forget despite it being three years. However, though the feelings I have for you hasn't disappeared, I can't think about kissing you or being with you because," I took a deep breath, "There's someone else in my heart."

"Andre Alessandro?"

"Yes." I said.

Logan bit his lip, "I understand." He said, smiling.

I look down, "I'm sorry." I whisper, softly.

"Tia," Logan said, gentleness in his voice, "It's fine."

'Liar,' I thought, sadly.

It was silent in the car.

In a short while, Logan spoke, "I'll take you to the hotel."

"Thank you."

While we were on the road, I lean my head against the car window, thinking about the situation between Logan and I.

I need to break the silence.

"Logan," I said, "I'd like to hear a joke."

I saw a smile on his face.

"Two elephants meet a totally naked guy." Logan started, "After a while one elephant says to the other: I really don't get how he can feed himself with that thing!"

I started laughing.

Truthfully, his jokes are terrible.

However, the excitement on his face, made me smile.

"Tia, I'll make you a promise."

I arch my right eyebrow.

"I promise to be a gentleman." Logan said.

"Logan...." I murmur.

"I'm sorry but I need to until you're confident about your feelings for me." Logan said, "A week ago, when I saw you after three years, I had to ignore the strong need to hold you, to kiss you. If I hold you, if I kiss you, I know that I will never want to let you go...."

I bite my lips, trying to fight the tears.

It was quiet for a minute.

"I'll make you a promise, Logan." I said, tenderly. "I will not run or hide when you're the only one in my heart."

There was a hoarse chuckle form him.

"I won't let you." Logan said.

'I don't want you to let go.' I thought.

When we arrive at the hotel, I smile at Logan.

"Thank you." I said, thankfully.

"Bye, bye." Logan said, with a sweet wave.

Immediately, I walk towards the hotel's entrance.

Turning around, I face Logan's car, I kept waving until his car was out of sight.